for RQUST

8/3/2020 c1 32midnightnightfury1
Do you still want somone to work on your OC's story?
12/11/2019 c1 Guest
Mate just stop this is absolutely pathetic, you're clearly NOT autistic, and you've been spamming this everywhere
11/24/2019 c1 Guest
Mate you're literally the complete opposite of autistic, get a life you freaking twit.
5/19/2019 c1 Guest
I'm already betting a hundred dollars you're not autistic and you've been spamming this everywhere, you jerk
4/28/2019 c1 4animskyrimfan1234
I WROTE YOUR STORY ON MY PROFILE UR WELCOME GO READ IT PLS
2/26/2019 c1 4Melliesships29
Next time sweetie, don't post this on my story. I have said that my PMs are open. If you truly would like a Ferngully fanfic made, please message me. Thank you, and hope to hear from you soon.
2/26/2019 c1 4isabellamasens
I will not be writing the story you left this information for on one of my fics and I'm asking that you remove the review, seeing as how it has nothing to do with my story. Otherwise, you can wait for moderators to remove your review and account.
2/25/2019 c1 71csijagfan01
Of you want someone to write a story for you , send a private message to that person, don’t post a review on story asking for the author to write one for you. While I do appreciate the faith that you have in me as writer, I know nothing about the characters that you wish me to write about. Nor do I have the extra time to delvople a new story. But again thank you for the request.
2/25/2019 c1 32Leeleechanlee
Stop spamming people you jerk.
2/25/2019 c1 2IngaSchmatz12345
I AM NOT FURRY GOD NO I NOT WANT TO DO THING TO A ANIMAL SHUT UP "chunguslawd6969" YOU SAY LIES AND AWFL THING AN I DELTD YOUR POSTS HAHAHA!
2/25/2019 c1 34Netbug009
I'm blocking you. Seeing one of my fics get a review only for it to be someone who didn't even read my story looking for free writing is horrible and you're being very rude. Stop it.