FanFiction.Net

So what's next?
4/3 c9 DXyentist
Please update.
3/3 c9 damormanu649
can u please tell us fix time when u are going to update next chapter every Monday or Sunday something like that...
3/3 c1 damormanu649
please update soon...
2/28 c6 InfinityMask
Right now they praise naruto but I wonder when they see boruto pov would it stay the same. Haha. Sasuke kinda better father figure for him, like naruto for sarada. Than again I don’t follow boruto so maybe I’m wrong.
2/28 c5 InfinityMask
Yup so uncool moment shown hahaha. I prefer last movie or maybe the 4th war.
2/26 c9 ericsofly2
Than you for the chapter. Can't wait for the next one. Can't wait to see the cast reaction to Naruto and Hinata son
2/26 c9 JKBaller
I personally don't mind chapters without reacting, as long as you put in too many.

Occasionally having a chapter where the characters are trying to come to terms with the information they've received can definitely add to the story.
2/25 c9 fortinpatric
Merci pour le chapitre
2/25 c9 BigGuy04
I hope you do show how Boruto is Naruto and Hinata son and his struggles with the Karma seal.
2/25 c9 3Alepxa Batista
Yeah, but this was a pretty good chapter! What I can recommend you, is to put a little sneak peek at the end of the next chapter. So thanks for the chapter, please update soon!
2/25 c9 the god of distruction
This chapter was suprising, but it was well written. Neji Hyuga's frustration and sasuke's confusion regarding his emotions towards naruto and Itachi has been captured perfectly. In fact id say it matches the canon sources well despite it being a fanfiction but it was rather short (maybe im imagining it) and it only gave a small perspective, in the future id also love to see kiba's reaction to Naruto becoming hokage and a scene or two, with hinata and naruto.
Id also suggest a scene exploring the student teacher relationship between Naruto and Jiraya, since their conversation about hatred and peace was a very pivotal one in the anime but overall, the chapter was alright.
also can't wait to see how Naruto's parents topic is approached.

10/10 accuracy
6/10 in terms of the chapter being entertaining
2/25 c9 vampireslayer2000
I love your story so far. I can't wait for the next update.
2/25 c9 lilhuesos