for Shield Ninja

1/5 c13 Master of Drunken Fist
Is this still alive?
1/4 c13 Guest
Great fic. please Update.
12/11/2020 c13 1Rubel
Interesting.
9/26/2020 c13 Ranmaleopard
This is just really interesting and I can't wait to see what happens next. I eagerly await your next enjoyable chapter. Please continue
9/14/2020 c3 Death Lantern
Now this is bullshit. Physical attacks are under the rules violation category not magical or spiritual!
8/17/2020 c13 demonhunter44
Will you be continuing this story
8/12/2020 c13 6Zimzimgar
Damn that’s a good story. I read it in one go. I like that you made Chakra actually use up HP and MP since it makes sense and nerves it, also seeing Kurama itself as a weapon that is restricted by Tate-chan is a nice idea. What I can‘t wait for, if there will be more, is Naruto learning Rasengan, which should be possible(?) with his wind affinity or eventually even Rasen Shuriken and just blast Motoyasu away. Or once Konoha really decides to help out, a meeting between Sarutobi and the King or Queen as well as their reaction when they are told Naruto can just return to his world.

I relly hope you will write more since with the way you set it up there are so many possibilities.
7/13/2020 c2 D3lph0xL0v3r
keep up the amazing work!

PLEASE GIVE HIM MAKE-UP!
7/13/2020 c1 D3lph0xL0v3r
KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!
6/22/2020 c13 gaul1
Really loved the story and it’s development, keep up the good work, bye
6/19/2020 c13 1Blackwing-Dusk
Please write more this is a good story
6/2/2020 c13 RedTokyo95
Wow, I never knew that I would like this... I am a picky reader, but this passes my tests, and tastes. Props to the author, and kudos to the mind inside of the author. :D
5/29/2020 c13 ABitterPill
This has actually been a pretty interesting story. I've enjoyed it quite a bit. And the way you're getting Konoha involved in the other world is an interesting one. Long term investment for new resources (both personnel and otherwise). I liked that. More than just the standard "going to foreign country and setting things right" you typically get in fanfic. This was more of a political reason, and I'm okay with that because it wasn't presented in a stupid manner like King Melomarc's idiotic behavior... How that idiot didn't cause a World War of his own is nothing short of a miracle from the Queen.

I'm also thinking Lial considers herself more Filolial than dragon. I could be wrong, but her behavior strikes me as imitating her adoptive sister than that of a dragon. I do wonder how they'll react to the dragon zombie, if that event happens as well.

And Naruto isn't wrong in naming the shield. Legendary weapons and items DO tend to be named, after all. Excalibur, Gram, Tyrfing, Kusanagi-no-Tsurugi, you get the idea. So the odds are there that the Legendary weapons and Legendary shield do have names of their own. Makes you wonder what is unlocked by learning that name?

I do hope you continue this story some day. I would love to see where you take it.
5/9/2020 c13 11bloodyhound17
I really hope to hear more of this story
4/26/2020 c13 NitroNorm5688
I just read this chapter over again, and I still love it.

I hope you are well.