for Swan Song

6/7 c2 Katie
Ahhhhh! This is soooo good! I love it!
6/7 c1 Katie
yes! This was really good! Fabulous job!
6/3 c1 Katie
Yay! Oh I can not wait! You are so good at writing and I love reading your stuff!
6/3 c1 19Yakall
yay I’m exited!
5/11/2019 c16 5books-and-starss
Oh my gosh awww! That s cute! If Warren doesn't die, I mean. That would be way mean of you. This chapter was very suspenseful and very confusing. I like it. I approve of Seth not dying.
5/11/2019 c16 Guest
Nacho I trusted you not to make this sad
5/11/2019 c16 2FairyGirl22
What. My brain cells are dying. Oh god... if I think just happened happened... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
5/10/2019 c15 5books-and-starss
Aaaaaaaaaaaaa!

You know, the reason I was up until 1AM last night doing homework is because when I got home from school I started reading this story again trying to catch up (I thought I'd missed two chapters, but it was four) instead of starting on my homework immediately.

You are such a good writer! I love this story! You have good grammar! You have good plots! You write the characters well (very in-character)! And I have to keep reading because you're murdering Seth (please don't)!
5/2/2019 c3 1Levy Larose
I love your story so far. You have a really fun and unique writing style. I'm so exited to read the rest of your story.
4/28/2019 c15 2FairyGirl22
No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no. These are NOT fun times! I’m scared. Ug no Seth. Warren. Dale. Ahhhh.
4/24/2019 c14 FairyGirl22
Ahhhhh. I can feel the tension building up. I’m still afraid if these ‘fun times’ ahead. I have a feeling they’re like the teacher version of fun: throwing a ball around and shouting history facts. Definitely NOT fun. Also that conversation with Vanessa was so awkward. It made me feel all sorts of things.
4/19/2019 c13 FairyGirl22
I’m scared of what ‘super fun times’ mean. I have a feeling they aren’t going to be too fun. Anyways, I’m liking where this is going. I have the feeling that big plot reveals are going to be dropped, and I’m excited (also a little nervous). Also what’s going on with Dale? Is he going to die. I don’t want him die. And I honestly don’t know how I feel about Ophelia. I can’t tell if I should pity her or be wary of her. Urrrggg so much emotion.
4/12/2019 c12 Guest
I love Ophelia. There’s too many badass b*tch ocs And SHES kind of a foil to warren. He’s brash and spontaneous and she’s reserved and kind of hesitant. You’re making me doubt my faith in warren x Vanessa . You’re doing a good job with this story! I’m worried something bad will happen to them both,
4/12/2019 c12 FairyGirl22
Haha. Oh boy. Vanessa’s coming. Thing are going to get dramatic, but for some reason, I think Vanessa is going to like Ophelia. They are actually pretty similar: they have both done questionable things in the past and both have liked Warren at some point! I think it will work out great.
4/12/2019 c11 FairyGirl22
Well that was morbid. Mina’s death was quite depressing. It almost made me cry. I like where the story is going. And once again: what’s the deal with Ophelia? Why does she have the cursed necklace?
33 Page 1 .. Last Next »