FanFiction.Net
for A Wand for Skitter

2/12 c121 Abyssalwhale
Holy shit, a brilliant end.
2/12 c114 Abyssalwhale
So can the bogarts get an honorary order of Merlin? It's insane how many HP fics I've read, and how few of of them use guns.

Hell, like 90 percent of them don't even change from canon so, this shits amazing.
2/10 c29 Abyssalwhale
Man, those house elves probably working overtime with the laundry...
2/10 c27 Abyssalwhale
Are we sure she isn't moody's illegitimate child.
2/9 c2 Abyssalwhale
"This was an earlier, more innocent time, and I could use that to my advantage."

Lol. Good story. Just like to point out though. The 90s were actually more violent. It's just people didn't care, cause they didn't sit there watching the 24 hour news cycle. Being obsessed.

And the US was definitely more violent than London. Because of the drug war. They've actually calmed down a lot with it now though.

And the world in general is less violent than it has ever been. And violent crime like muggings and shit have gone down significantly.

Sorry it's just a pet peeve I guess. People thinking the olden days were better I mean. Holy hell was the olden days a dangerous time.
1/9 c121 Silksong2
dam it’s over while I would absolutely recommend this to anyone reading this comment it was a masterpiece
12/22/2023 c121 Efail1
Wow this was a fantastic story that I feel like does Tayler better than even the original did sometimes. Sad to see it end but happy it had a satisfactory ending.
12/20/2023 c121 Guest
THIS IS A BLOODY MASTERPIECE!

THANK YOU AUTHOR!

I LAUGHED, I CRIED, I GIGGLED MADLY.
IT'S RARE TO FIND A (FAN-) FICTION THAT CARRIES THROUGH TO THE END. REALLY MARVELLOUS WORK! THANKS!
12/17/2023 c121 Ryuuze
That epilogue was amazing.
12/16/2023 c121 0richierich0
This is such a fantastic story. Such a great plot, and so well-written. I stumble upon one of these gems every once-in-a-while and will be sure to read it again in a few years. Your story has everything. A great premise, great action scenes, and enjoyable dialogue from multiple character's points of view. And one of the best Voldemort endings that I can remember reading. Thanks so much for writing this!
12/15/2023 c121 jnautking
This is awesome and it's going on my favorite list
12/1/2023 c119 maiqsmail
Re-read. It's actually one of the very few HP longfics that I managed to re-read (because why bother if there are dozens more that I haven't touched even with years of reading?). Others are Basilisks born, Benefits of old laws, Methods of rationality, Cadmean victory - heavily recommend them as well, my dudes.

Amazing fanfic. I'm fan of Worm and Hebert specifically (couldn't get into the Ward continuation after Hebert got evicted after Golden Morning). I also like HP universe. This is one of the few HP x Worm fanfics and it managed to be one of the best HP fanrics I've ever read.
Thank you for this beautiful story.
11/22/2023 c92 lulu2613
Best part of the story!
11/21/2023 c89 lulu2613
Skitter and Lord V are basically two sides of the same coin
11/21/2023 c85 lulu2613