FanFiction.Net
for Revenge Served

1/8 c3 Solisa Star
Im sorry what I said about Holli and Im mistakenly barking up the wrong tree that she didn't Although she can't went a bit far of getting roger and made Jessica so mad and hell hath no fury like a woman scorned which surprised to this. Whoever is behind to all of this should put an end and stop this from happening.
12/13/2022 c8 27AvidMovieFan16
Awesome chapter! Ooh, things are getting kind of tense between Jessica & Holli. Love the inclusion of Thumbelina circa 1994 from the Don Bluth movie. Looking forward to the next one!
10/29/2022 c8 1motorrev
Jessica and Holli clashing is the perfect crossover and is hilarious. It's easy to imagine both forced to perform together on the same stage while pulling each other's hair out. Or maybe Belle could perform with Holli on stage or with both Holli and Jess to make it a trio for whatever mundane reason.
10/28/2022 c8 48LilMancub
I’m glad this story is back and I can’t wait to see what happens with Thumbelina and Hollywood. Also, I’m looking forward to see who’s behind these fires. And hopefully Jessica and Holly can put behind their differences.
10/25/2022 c8 Tyvot
Keep it up! Glad you're continuing this fic.
10/24/2022 c8 9Nickzilla20
Well that was something but not that I’m complaining. But glad to finally see this continue and hope we can at least finish this. Also great to finally see Holli Would since a year ago I had rewatched Cool World and always thought of a crossover with Holli and Jessica. Though a flawed a flawed film and not as well made as Roger rabbit, does have its moments but again could have been made better although that’s probably because of the rocky story rewrite and tensions with Ralph Bakshi and the studio he worked with ( forgot who). But anyway liked this and I can’t wait to see more.
10/24/2022 c8 4416851
Wow, it’s been while. Great job on the update!
10/19/2022 c7 SolisaStar
Hopefully they will take down the case and put it an end of Hollie's revenge and can't wait for another story. I hope hehehehehehe
10/18/2022 c7 Guest
I wonder if belle would go in disguise to go undercover
12/10/2020 c7 Guest
can you make a valentimes special
when squeaks and the weasels fell in love
12/10/2020 c7 Guest
will belle go in disguise and fool holli to get answers
will she and marcus date
7/22/2020 c7 Guest
can you a story that Jessica and belle have a girls day out
please
3/30/2020 c7 27AvidMovieFan16
I enjoyed this chapter. I've never seen Cool World, only heard of it, but I know who Holli Wood is. I can see her & Jessica being rivals. Continue please!
3/30/2020 c7 Sirrah K
Dang. “Wow” is right. I’ll be honest, I know you mentioned Holli Would in one of the previous chapters, but I’d never heard of her till I finally got around to Googling her name. Yikes. That flashback combined with reading up on Cool World...I think I speak for Bell Biv DeVoe when I say that girl is POISON
3/30/2020 c7 9Nickzilla20
Okay wow great chapter. The flashback scene was great with Holli trying to seduce Roger and Jessica flipping out on her. It’s great to see some underrated or forgotten characters in this story. Update soon.
31 Page 1 .. Last Next »