FanFiction.Net
for There's No Place Like Home

5/14 c62 lykaioski
I must have reread this story at least a dozen times. Really hope you update soon, I’m really looking forward to L-Units reunion
5/2 c62 Guest
any chance you will update again soon? i love this story :)
2/29 c62 Guest
I don’t know how you managed to write something that makes me cry almost every chapter and yet make me want smile so much at other times, I really, really love this story and can’t wait to see how you carry on.
2/8 c62 Finnix
Late review cause life threw some shit at me but
WHOOP WHOOP LIONS BACKKKKKK

The drought is over, what a relief. I love that he remembers what Alex said to him before leaving. I cant wait for a full L-unit reunion, and them actually processing the age reveal, Alex’s newly created trauma, and Misha (!)

The Russian mission was an interesting piece of plot, glad that it’s over though so we can finally have Alex closer to being back with his family. The handcuff thing was a great detail. Misha’s so precious and I’m particularly looking forward to him being introduced to Tom cause that might be fun.

Unrelated, but I always thought that even though the story is said to be set after scorpia rising, the not-dead Jack plot could come up somewhere. Would complicate this even more, just a feeling.

As always, Star, magnificent writing and so ready to see where this goes !
1/19 c62 Guest
Oh woah
Ouchhh
And HOW DARE YOU DO THAT TO LION
I mean it was inevitable
BUT STILL! AND YOU MADE IT A CLIFFHANGER!
(I know he’s got plot armor but that doesn’t cover his basic wellbeing and I really really want him to be okay please?)
AND THEN ALEX
I HAVE NO WORDS FOR HIM
THAT WAS SAVAGE BUT IM VERY CONCERNED
So glad that he got Misha out too, and unhappy that he’s probably not going to get a vacation (oh no what’s going to happen when he’s stuck on bed rest- more emotional manipulation? Paperwork?) and Misha’s just a new bargaining chip against him- it’s a better situation (granted the bar is like an inch high) but man he needs to get out of there soon
Not like he’d go without Alex, though, so here’s hoping both get out of the deep shit they’re in soon

Hope the new year goes well for you!
1/19 c32 2James-cannon
With the design of english plug sockets it’s actually more dangerous to proof the sockets than it is to just leave them as they are, they have a shutter system to stop you poking anything in them and electrocuting yourself
1/19 c62 Guest
I about fell over when I saw this updated and couldn’t wait to get home to read it! Time for the eleventh reread so I can fully appreciate it all again (: Cannot wait for the next chapter and will be waiting with excitement!
1/19 c62 Asilrettor
I havent checked fanfiction in so long…. This chapter was amazing. Just perfect
1/18 c62 Ash
Sobbing... finally they are safe. Safe? Maybe?
1/17 c62 2PuffandProud
Really liked this chapter ! Cant wait for reunion chapter
1/17 c62 Lira
There are so many words to say
So
I know that the situation with Misha and the stars is all a global reference to the Little Prince, but Alex's phrase "—the north star, keep running right of that" strongly reminded me of Peter Pan and even if this parallel was not intended, then I came up with it, which makes sense because Alex is trying very hard to save Misha's childhood as well, but all this is just my thoughts too late At night ahahah
Also
"but there was just the smallest spark of hope."
This is exactly what I love. For me, Alex's character has always been associated with hope for some reason. The fact that he gives hope to everyone, but not to himself, is terribly sad, but I love it.
"So somehow, with strength from a hidden reservoir, buried so deep I thought it was a figment of my imagination, I levered myself up and stumbled into the woods, heading east."
This is my second favorite thing. Tired, but never giving up. Never.
I love this boy, I hope he can rest and step in his power against scorpia six and etc
Could it be that the next chapter will be on behalf of someone from the unit? Plz I miss them. By the way, I was thinking about which way this story might turn and I'll be honest, the idea that Alex and k and l will be on a joint espionage mission is incredibly fun. I can imagine absolutely not understanding what's going on in the military and Alex and Ben in their element(being little shit), while the sergeant and the bear's father are trying do everything so that these assholes don't get killed. I mean, it's chaotic shit and I'd like to see it. But no matter where you go, I'm waiting for the continuation!
The adequate review is over! Now I'm going to scream
HE WOKE UP, HE'S ALIVE. THANK YOU. PLEASE DON'T BURN DOWN THE DAMN HOSPITAL. LET THIS SMELL BE A HALLUCINATION.
Thanks for update!
1/15 c61 Guest
Coming back here again and I just realized Lion doesn’t know yet that Alex- the kid he sees as a little brother, the kid he so desperately wants to protect- handed his life away again for them
Lion’s going to be devastated
Like Elliot again, not as bad but also so much worse
And he’ll have to deal with that (along with his injuries) while trying to be strong for his team
(After this you should give them all a vacation. A really long vacation in an untraceable space-time pocket)

Hope you’re doing okay!
1/9 c61 Guest
I've read this fic more than 10 times and every single time I'm reminded why it's my favourite. I'm looking forward to the next chapter
12/16/2023 c3 Lira
"I didn't care much if he liked me—if any of them liked me, really—I just needed a place to hide until I turned eighteen."
"I didn't come looking for a family, Lion. You don't…you don't have to treat me like a brother, or even like a friend. I'm just a colleague"
Oh dear
My life has been shit lately, so I came here for comfort.
Alex thinking that these old weird dudes that he would never be friends with brings me a strange feeling of peace and happiness
12/10/2023 c61 Guest
ahh i can’t wait for another chapter! i know it takes so long cause you write so beautifully but please update as soon as possible! don’t give up!
1,459 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »