for Anthropomorphic Non Sequitur: Chapter 1

10/24 c11 1aomagrat
These stories are entertaining and amusing. Great job!
10/24 c11 28Cimar of Turalis WildeHopps
Bwahahahahaha! Oh this chapter is amazing and I love it! Very fun chapter!
10/23 c11 Wolfx1120
So great ... And why can't Judy & Nick see how good they are as a couple... Just date already!
12/6/2020 c10 Cimar of Turalis WildeHopps
Bwahahahahahhah! That is hilarious for the start of this, and I feel so bad for Nick and Judy in those containers. XD
11/16/2020 c10 Wolfx1120
LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL! X3"
11/9/2019 c8 12SpookOrSpectre
Very nice ending! Super cool story, you could've made a whole damn book outta this! Pretty awesome.
11/2/2019 c7 Eclectic Me
Oh, I love these! I laughed myself silly at most of them! I will say though, I didn't get Runner at all. Sounded like it could've been someone's dream.
10/8/2019 c1 NintendoNate1
Mate, you had me at "Red Green" and "Benny Hill". Keep up the good work!
6/21/2019 c5 SpookOrSpectre
Ha! Man you write some good stuff. The way you leave out information is just spot on. You could ramble on about all sorts of things, like who the doof is, to provide relatively pointless backstory, but instead you leave much up to the readers imagination and choose to describe only what is important for the main plot and the punchline.
5/29/2019 c1 SpookOrSpectre
Very, very amusing, hilarious even. Great little story. Very creative wording too.
4/1/2019 c1 Guest
jaja me recuerda a mi madre odia los mangas jaja y debo guardarlos bien y eso que solo son de comedia romance o fantasía menos mal que si supiera que otros leeen entai o yuri si que se muere menos mal no me gusstan eso tampoco el gore
4/1/2019 c3 Guest
jajaa el conejito los atrapo
3/1/2019 c2 6Ian the Mechanic
The subject of tonight's offering is made possible with the permission of 'labmeister'. Check out his work, "From the Desk of the Chief" when you get the chance.