for Knight of the Grail

11/9/2020 c5 Guest
It's good to see you back I wish you have a good fortune and no sickness overcome you
9/30/2020 c5 Sauron's Wrath
That's rough man. I'm sorry to hear all that. Glad to hear things are looking better for you.
This was a well made chapter. Excellent writing and description from Guillaume's POV, I'm always fascinated with that "soldier" perspective. It reminds me of the Chronicles of the Black Company, a book series I've recently discovered and currently getting into. I recommend it if you haven't read it. Guillaume himself is such a great character to watch interact with Martin's world. I'm excited to see where you take him and who else he interacts with. I'm also excited to see if you're going to follow up on that teaser and bring in more characters from Warhammer. That'll be fun to see. Just please don't bring in any Witch Hunters, I feel like that'll ruin the story.
9/30/2020 c5 SkylordF
Nice bit of character building and set up.
9/29/2020 c5 Guest
wow
9/29/2020 c5 LordSolarMathius
Huzza, another chapter! It lives!

Also glad your life seems to have gotten back together
9/29/2020 c5 Cant Catch This
Good to hear from you again, can't wait for the next installment.
Cheers!
9/29/2020 c5 Urian Poisonblade
Glad to see you updating. I’m looking forwards to future chapters.
9/29/2020 c1 L'etranger0
Pas mal.
9/29/2020 c5 DasPeas
Welcome back and eager to read more
9/29/2020 c5 Pokemark17
Good to see your back, keep up the good work
9/29/2020 c5 1Tom2011
Hey thanks for update. Glad to hear you have found a job. Hope everything will only get better
6/16/2020 c4 Daywreaker
So far this has been great! The only complaint I have is the length of the story, by the will of The Lady bring us more!

In all seriousness, I've really enjoyed this story, but also understand if its something that no longer holds your intrest in writing. I'll make sure to check on it every now and then to see if it continues.
3/4/2020 c4 LordSolarMathius
I hope this hasn't been dropped :(
7/29/2019 c4 AdmiralSaris
Glad to see this is still on going.
7/21/2019 c4 LordSolarMathius
more, give us more! the Lady demands it!
50 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »