for Blessings and Curses

6/10/2020 c14 29Natalie Rushman
I LOVE the way you write Dain - lol. He's perfect. The dialogue is spot on. And Fili taking charge like that was awesome! I'm a little worried about Thorin though, how's he going to react to everyone heading out without him? Fili's entire pov section was great - I always thought he was put in a specifically interesting position.

I'm excited to see how the battle goes! I don't like the idea that they're going back up to ravenhill...
6/9/2020 c13 Natalie Rushman
Nicely done - especially the conversation with Gandalf. He sounded like himself.
6/8/2020 c12 Natalie Rushman
I like this new direction these scenes are taking is really interesting to read! You do a good job re-hashing them.
6/7/2020 c11 Natalie Rushman
Oh wow...that's a different way for this scene to go. I like it. I'm really intrigued to find out what changes next. I like how you kept Kili's impulsiveness. I wondered if he'd be more tempered, as an elf, but I think this is more likely, especially since he hasn't been an elf long. And I'm glad Fili wrote to their mom. That memory scene was really sweet!
6/7/2020 c10 Natalie Rushman
I love the direction you took this chapter! The changes in the way the scenes go are really cool. I was surprised by Thranduil at the end there, though I guess I shouldn't have been - he does seem to know more than anybody would expect him to X) I really enjoyed the banter between Kili, Fili and Tauriel, I thought that was really sweet. I love that Thorin counted Kili as one of the treasures of Erebor. Couldn't guess what Kili will do though, I could see him going either way. I'm excited to see what's next!
6/5/2020 c9 Natalie Rushman
Balin's really sweet :) I loved how he gave Kili a way out in that last line.
6/4/2020 c8 Natalie Rushman
Oh wow this chapter was so great! Both interactions were fantastic. Thorin's trying to figure out what to say to Kili that was nice was very in-character, and I loved it when Taruiel told Kili he was handsome. I'm really excited to see what's coming next!
6/3/2020 c7 Natalie Rushman
Yeah, I bet his reflection came as a shock. That's a lot to get around. I love how awkward their flirting is. It's the best X) And the interactions between Fili and Kili in this chapter are GOLD - not to mention the way Fili confronted Thorin. Can't wait to see how that interaction plays out!
6/2/2020 c6 Natalie Rushman
His balking at her explanation was great X) I'm glad Fili's still looking out for him!
6/1/2020 c5 Natalie Rushman
You write Thorin's madness really well. I liked the way he fluctuated between discontent and total infatuation with the hoard at his fingertips.
5/31/2020 c4 Natalie Rushman
Interesting turn of events with Legolas. I wondered what he was going to decide. Bofur's cute, trying to make him feel better X)
5/30/2020 c3 Natalie Rushman
Bofur's sense of humor is the best - lol. This is really great. I like seeing all the implications of what's happened. It'll be really interesting to see how this goes!
5/29/2020 c2 Natalie Rushman
I really like how much weight you're giving this. Everything is different. The fact that Tauriel seriously questions whether this was a better option than death lends a lot of psychological depth. I love it X)
5/28/2020 c1 Natalie Rushman
Oh wow, this is so good! I love this idea, and I love what you're doing with it! You write the characters really well. I'm really intrigued to see where this goes :)
4/4/2020 c14 25lindir's gaze
Love that Bilbo’s voice was the one to break Thorin out of his madness. And I thought you did a good job showing Fíli’s panic during the battle. I thought it was interesting that you had him taking charge instead of Thorin.
33 Page 1 .. Last Next »