FanFiction.Net
for Where the Flowers Bloom

1/21 c7 Guest
Please continue with this fic

I laugh a lot

Please
1/13 c7 Guest
This fic is PERFECTION
10/4/2023 c7 1noivocaine
Oh my word, I love the idea of KanamexKoharu , there is so much chemistry there. Unlike with Yuki and him, Koharu is a part of his world, and the power dynamics between them are much more on par compared to his dynamic with Yuki. Yuki and Zero actually get to grow up with eachother, while Koharu gets to grow alongside Kaname. She understands him so much better because of this. I also like the Takuma and Koharu pairing.
But maybe not as much as the hard work that would be put into Kaname feeling obligated to still choose Yuki, while he is I actuality falling for Koharu. I love that they can garden and scheme together.
Hope to eventually see another update soon, I reread this story every couple months.
9/27/2023 c7 Kayumeee
I’m in love with your story and eagerly await for more.
8/16/2023 c7 Noir
Oh my, I definitely like the Kaname/OC option the best. Their interactions are natural and funny.

Great story, I like Koharu's personality and the narrative style. Good work, and I eagerly await more.
8/12/2023 c7 Guest
Miss you
8/3/2023 c7 shadowstarxy
I really enjoy your story. I like koharu and I always wanted to see more of takuma when I was reading the manga. I hope one day you finish the story.
7/7/2023 c7 elizabethbernabe51
Hello your fanfic is great I hope you still continued this, also don't mind the others who hates you to write this because they're jealous of your work to write, and also I don't know if there is something going to happen between kaname and koharu?. ... Perhaps , but I'm still waiting for your new chapter more...
5/7/2023 c7 Saradaleaf
Really a lovely story!
4/12/2023 c7 Guest1995
I didn't see on your main page that basically said that "telling [you] to update won't motivate [you] to write", until after I left my first review on this story. For that, I apologize and won't mention it again in any other reviews I leave in the future.
And with that, I shall patiently wait for the next chapter of this brilliant story - keep up the good work!
4/3/2023 c7 Guest1995
I can't believe that this story hasn't been updated in over a year; it's such an enticing and gripping spin to have a human from this world to be reborn into the VK universe as a pureblood vampire but still retains her humanity/morals!
I soooooooo want to see a new chapter to this story! I want to see Koharu meet more canon characters (like Yuki & Zero), maybe more exploration of her abilities, more scenes where she stands her ground against those whom she doesn't particularly like, but just overall more Koharu in general because she is just so methodical in her approach to her changing events of the canon storyline for the good/better, and her relationships with Takuma and Kaname (and eventually with adorable baby brother Senri) are gold to watch unfold!
So, please, please, please, please, PLEASE can you update again sometime soon? This story is simply too good to gather dust, plus I haven't touched upon Vampire Knight in a very long while so this serves as something to look forward to.
Until then, keep up the good work! 3 3 3
12/10/2022 c7 WorldInGray
My favorite scene was with Nagamichi and Kaname
9/15/2022 c7 Mystic Moon Flower
Tbh I want this to be a OC/Kaname though he would have to work for it since she's completely correct in not trusting him. Lol it would be amusing if aido became a fanboy of hers.
9/15/2022 c5 Mystic Moon Flower
Omg! She's such a breath of fresh air! All the OCs i read that became a vampire always lose their humanity. Its so tiring reading those types repeatedly so I'm really happy she still retains her humanity. If you play FGO I'm always on team chaldea and their values are rubbing off on me.
9/7/2022 c7 Grimraven.V