for The Philadelphia Stories

10/15 c1 197Daisyangel
Loved this, will there be more in this collection?
6/2 c1 1IlikebigficsandIcannotlie
Please write more. I’ve reread this and The Waiting Game like five times in the past few weeks. Ughh. It’s what Cordano stories should be. It’s what should have happened in ER.
4/21 c1 150Stargate-Lover-Steph
I love this, great sequel to The Waiting Game. Hope you write more soon.
11/30/2019 c1 seascapephil
Great continuation from "The Waiting Game". I'm eager to read more of your take on these two characters.
11/28/2019 c1 Brigitte
Hey i really luv this series and i really hope you post another new chapter soon.
8/10/2019 c1 Guest
Wow! This fanfic is so great! That is how it should have been on the screen! Thank you, I really enjoyed reading it. May I ask your permision to translate your story into Russian for our fanfiction site?
5/18/2019 c1 FFreader22
could we have another episode please?
4/9/2019 c1 Guest
I hope you give us another chapter soon.
3/14/2019 c1 Guest
Read this because I'm a Marsan fan and loved it. Very well written especially Susan. Would have liked a bit more Marsan content and wonder if you could be talked into writing a story just for them? Having said that I like your Elizabeth and Romano.
3/8/2019 c1 Guest
I love how you recreated the feel of Elizabeth and Mark’s wedding from the show and rewrote it the way it SHOULD have been. Fan fiction rights the wrongs!
3/7/2019 c1 larukfan
What a treat! Really enjoyed catching up with my favourite couple. Great to read about ER regulars - nicely woven into this story. Hope for another update when time allows :).
3/6/2019 c1 FFreader22
Really enjoyed this. I agree Mark and Susan belonged together. Robert saving the day was hilarious and his comparing notes comment to Mark when Susan and Elizabeth were talking had me in stitches. Look forward to more Philadelphia stories.
3/5/2019 c1 Guest
Storiessss! So glad to see the plural! First of many I hope! Your creativity is really inspiring!
3/5/2019 c1 2BBIRedDi
So, you've already heard my review, but as always, loved this! Not sure which I loved more: the recounting of how our favorites exited (or didn't!) County General, or Robert's saving the day and meeting the inimitable Susan Lewis. BTW - great Susan! I love her, and always felt she and Mark were a perfect Ying/Yang. They could read one another almost as well as Lizzie and Robert! Also: PLEASE tell me that Jack Shepherd was a nod to Jack Shepherd, spinal surgeon extraordinaire, from "Lost"! Because that would be so perfect for his whole redemption theme. Ok so all that said - you know I'm not a baby person. But these two seem like the perfect pair to procreate. So get to it, you two! And looking forward to more!
3/5/2019 c1 FitzyMary
Great to see them (and you) back. Look forward to more to come.
16 Page 1 2 Next »