for Magic and Mayhem

6/10/2020 c6 Nina Arevalo
please update your story.
5/2/2020 c6 Rumble Ice
When is the next chapter coming out?
3/14/2020 c6 WolfofAvalon
And so he appears! I can't wait to read more!
11/21/2019 c6 Guest
Love it! Can’t wait for more!
11/21/2019 c6 3WingedKatt
I just picked your story up and you've definitely have my interest. Like you I, I'm excited to finally meet Nick (I loved his trap) and I eagerly await your next chapter.

PS. I also have a WildeHopps fanfiction if you're interested.
11/18/2019 c6 14Fanficteller
So is "our favorite fox" a sorcerer in the pleasant's clothes? Because that "globule of purplish energy" that "glooped" around of Judy's form sounds much like a some sort of magical trap or something... Otherwise it would've been either net or pit trap.
11/17/2019 c6 28Cimar of Turalis WildeHopps
Oooh she found the mysterious stranger from her dreams! That is quite the meeting with Nick, and I can only wonder what she'll say to him. I can imagine if she starts with "You're the mammal of my dreams" things might get awkward lol. I'm so glad I found this story today, and I have been bringing on it until I got here. I really am enjoying the plot, the magnificent details and world building you've mastered, and the fun and exciting interactions you've written. The story is engaging, the battle scenes intense and the history of the setting, intriguing. Keep up the amazing work and I'll keep on enjoying this amazing tale. _
11/17/2019 c5 Cimar of Turalis WildeHopps
This was an amazing chapter! The fight scenes were incredible and the emotions fully vested as I read. You are doing an amazing job with this story, so keep up the fantastic work. And a huge WOOT WOOT for Judy in this chapter! Woot woot!
11/17/2019 c2 Cimar of Turalis WildeHopps
Oooh. I wonder what he'll do next for Judy to help her with her tiredness. A really intriguing story and I'm really enjoying it. Great work on this and onto readings more now!
11/17/2019 c6 6Ian the Mechanic
While neither a slow or meaningless buildup, the wait to this point has dragged a little. Given your writing style and pacing however, I expect that wait to have been well worth it.
11/16/2019 c6 Vince Fangway
I didn't expect their meeting to be so soon, nor for it to be this way.
So now we get to see a small portion of this society's structure: prey get to stay in power while predators left aside to be discriminated against.

So it seems that our favorite fox gets to be either a magician or an alchemist. That or a painter with a few tricks under his sleeve, haha.
Judy didn't meet Nick as a fellow traveler (as I was expecting) so that makes me wonder, what sort of role is he gonna take on her adventures? Only one way to find out!
Keep it up, nice job.
11/16/2019 c6 1Combat Engineer
What are you doing in my swamp?
10/19/2019 c5 14Fanficteller
I loved to read this chapter, especially for Judy fighting for the first time in the tournament AND ACTUALLY EVEN WON! But why do I have a feeling that Judy may have just created a mortal enemy from that Gorvan just because she beat him in the final round fair and square. That Gorvan sounds too much like one of those guys consumed by pride, fame and glory, who're not get used to lose, view their fair defeat as an insult and try to seek either an excuse or opportunity to get back to one to whom they lost.
9/24/2019 c5 Guest
Dude this is amazing dont let anyone or anything stop you from continuing this chapter .keep up the god work my friend
9/23/2019 c5 Guest
Holy sheeet keep it up buddy this is amazing
26 Page 1 2 Next »