for Magic and Mayhem

9/22/2019 c5 Flame0009
Holy sheet this is awsome please write more o amazing author.
9/22/2019 c5 Vince Fangway
This story has not disappointed so far. It got even better with each chapter actually.
Sooo...we need to acknowledge the elephant in the room: what's going to be the role of a certain red fox on this story. If I'm completely honest, I thought that he was going to be introduced in this chapter either as 1) A contestant or 2) The price of the tournament... don't ask me why.
*awkward silence*
Moving ON. I loved the type of relation that Ingvar and Judy have, it feels fitting for both of them. The result of 8 years of training is well reflected on Judy. Not just in her skills but in her attitude and hay of thinking. Well done with the time-skip.
I am really enjoying this story. Keep it up! Great job!
9/21/2019 c5 6BrutusDeagon
Was very pleased with this chapter cranium.
6/19/2019 c4 Guest
choque de realidad jaja
6/17/2019 c4 14SkycladFox
Huh - could have sworn Agrippa, Capo Ferro, Bonetti and Thibault were fencing techniques. Guess you shouldn't listen to a pirate, especially a Dread one. ;-)

Entertaining story, by the way. Fascinated to see where it goes!
6/17/2019 c4 14Fanficteller
I actually liked this chapter. Well done.
4/16/2019 c3 Fanficteller
Medieval time... warriors... dragons... and magic. This is so awesome story! keep updating, please.
3/17/2019 c2 6BrutusDeagon
Harry potter. Also suprised you didnt bring up willow bark for fever
3/8/2019 c1 Guest
I freakin’ love this concept! Please keep it going! :D
3/6/2019 c1 1Combat Engineer
Interesting so far.
3/6/2019 c1 Vince Fangway
This looks fine. It's not the first fic with this concept but it does look like it's going to be unique in some sort of way. We shall see.
I'm looking forward to the next update. I have a good feeling about this one. Keep it up.
26 « Prev Page 1 2