for Bus 1225

11/27/2021 c16 Guest
Please post next chapter please
11/25/2021 c16 kuonhizuri16
Updated chapter please
11/2/2021 c16 Guest
When this is new chapter
8/22/2021 c16 27Jhiz
This is lots of fun. I like your mixture of fluff and actual communication. Seems like you are allowing the pair to actually build a solid foundation for a healthy future relationship. I’ve enjoyed your writing style and appreciate how clean the work appears. Thank you for sharing. I hope you will continue until reaching the end of your imagined tale.
8/22/2021 c15 Jhiz
Ah Lory thinks fast on his feet… nice solution for the missing contacts.
8/22/2021 c13 Jhiz
I vote rum raisin cause when it’s made with real rum it has some bite… either that or something caramel. Good bourbon has a bit of a caramel flavor and I am pretty sure that is the what we see him drinking in the short glasses over ice.
8/17/2021 c16 midori144
Oh no! I'm sorry to hear that you had a nasty breakup, that sucks. I hope you are feeling better. <3

This story is so cute and fun.I love how long the the trip is taking, because it means more fluff! :D

You're doing a great job with the research about all the different locations, (at least I'm assuming you are, I've never been to Japan so what do I know, lol) the quick breaks to describe the new settings really help the pacing of the chapters. I love how casually they are progressing, it feels very realistic and in character for both of them. I'm looking forward to reading more! :D
8/6/2021 c16 Guest
Please complete this story please
6/25/2021 c16 2brennakai
huggles

relationships romanticotherwise have a purpose... To show us more of the world beyond ourselves... Each relationship allows us to grow. Learn what we wantdon't..

Thus many end so new ones may start... sometimes they end as we move into the next chapter of our lives.
When they end we should always know it isn't about us/them being worthless its just that we/they are not a match for where they/we maybe going. There is nothing wrong with that. It just allows us to see where we ourselves areto assess where we want our lives to go.
also know you are allowed to hurtmiss them. Afterall they were a part of who you are. As we are each the sum of our experiences/interactions.

didn't intent to preach... I'll get off my soapbox now...
just wanted to send you positive thoughts about changes in relationships...
<3 luv from Texasthx for another chapter.
6/20/2021 c16 H-Nala
This chapter was plenty fluffy. thank you.
6/20/2021 c16 Guest
6/2/2021 c16 Goodtome
Great job on writing this as you’ve gone through a bad break up sorry to that but glad to see that your doing better n cheering you on thnx for the new chapter
6/1/2021 c16 RukiYuki
Oh kuon I never expected you're truly a gentleman awww
5/31/2021 c16 Jeannabelle
I’m glad that you’re finding yourself in the right head space to continue writing. You’re a talented writer and I’ve really been enjoying this fic.
I hope that things continue to improve for you!
5/31/2021 c16 5nnjvz
That’s too bad about your breakup, but thanks for coming back to this!
Modelling lessons, oh my, I wonder what’s going to happen! Looking forward to the next chapter.
185 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »