for Doom Slayer makes Devil Cries Challenge

3/22/2020 c1 JadeRovks
Valen is the Betrayer. Not Doomslayer.
2/21/2020 c1 guest
Bug b I assume? Let me ask you this: can Dante beat SCP-682?
2/18/2020 c1 Bug b
"guest" you have an IQ in the single digits.
1/14/2020 c1 johnstonrichard3
This needs to happen!
1/3/2020 c1 guest
Really Red why must You ruin a great challenge? It sounds like you are trying to make Dante into a Mary Sue so He can be the "bestest EVAR!" look there beings that Dante can't beat the Aragami, the lost and SCP's 096, and 682. Both the aragami and 682 can adapt to Dante's devil arms ALL of them no matter which one he (Dante) uses in battle for example "kills" ether 682 or a aragami they can become invulnerable to it (like to in the first kill his rebellion and handguns, etc).
11/16/2019 c1 RandomGuy2.0
Yes please! This idea just seems to work to well. Honestly don’t care who’s stronger. I just wanna see those two badasses clash.
9/15/2019 c1 DeathKorpsOfficer
It. MUST. BE DONE!

Seriously though I’m so glad someone is finally making a crossover of these two great franchises, plus I agree with all of the points you made as they expand the influence Doom has on the world of DMC without taking away to much from it, and I mean com3 on...who doesn’t wanna see Dante, Virgil, Nero fight the Doom Slayer! Hell throw them all at him! He can take it! (He’s The Motha Fuckin DOOM SLAYA!).
9/2/2019 c1 Viola Harry
yes please make a crossover
3/8/2019 c1 51ptl
Maybe it could be a better idea to do a Shin Megami Tensei crossover. Maybe Dante and Doomslayer can kill a god.
3/8/2019 c1 Guest
Red Raven 007 are you for fucking real lmfao
3/7/2019 c1 20Red Raven 007
I hope you're not one of those guys who likes to downplay Dante a lot while wanking Doomguy very much.

Yeah, Doomguy is no match for someone like Dante and also demons in DMC are very different compared to Doom as they are far more powerful and devastating than anything or anyone in Doom Verse such as Mundus