for A General Among Parahumans

6/28 c7 NA
Very interesting. I've never heard of the Worm-web series before this and I'll definitely be checking it out. Even though the story isn't completed it can serve as a sort of prequel. I'd love to see Grievous get his hands blood from one of those parahumans though if you do continue, haha.
6/16 c1 2stormdragon981
Will this story be updated?
6/9 c7 Potato576
I like where this is going you should add battle droids
5/25 c1 2The-Grave-Walker
Dear God. I have read this story 4 times now. please continue it. You have fans that love this. write at your own pace, but let us know that you live!
12/30/2019 c7 chaoslord1324
Seems like a damn good fic and I pray for it to be continued.
12/7/2019 c7 EldritchReader
Love it cant wait for more
8/28/2019 c7 Zapper3000380
This is very well written! I like the portrayal of Grievous here, and his origin story from Legends being used. Hope there's more to come.
8/15/2019 c7 5Forum Explorer
I gotta say, I'm pretty interested in seeing what happens next.
7/24/2019 c7 timmy1022
Interesting story. I don't know much about the extended universe or The Clone Wars tv series. I only really only know about Grievous in canon from the Episode 3 movie. It's funny to read this with Grievous being so nice and normal with how he speaks to people, and shaking peoples hands.

I'd like to read more. Keep it up.
7/17/2019 c7 superpierce
Great chapter.
7/16/2019 c1 Nektos
I always enjoy seeing Grievous in fanfiction, but rarely is it written as well as this, keep up the good work.

The existence of the movies is odd, but hopefully it's only the originals and none of the prequels.
6/27/2019 c6 Ashborn2271
Unless he gets a big destroyer or some other cruiser level space ship he is not going to be able to much more then living under there command
6/26/2019 c6 Miro
I like how it is going so far -however, having the movies exist is a bit unusual and awkward... Even more for them to be common knowledge, even known by PRT personnel. If you have a plan for it to impact the story by all means ignore me it just sort of breaks immersion and reminds me of a crack fic... But this is only my opinion. Great work so far and I am interested to see which direction it will take!
6/25/2019 c6 sonic
Good Chapter!
6/25/2019 c6 Guest
Looking forward to the next chapter
25 Page 1 2 Next »