for A Wolf Among Chocobros

3/8/2019 c1 Guest
ohhh please continue this its pretty good
3/8/2019 c2 9tmart.x13
Alright another chapter of this happened so quickly and I am glad to see it. So now we are getting some explanations and all this chapter, and there are some conversation going on between all of them. I am enjoying seeing that of course. I think the main thing I looked forward to seeing was done quite well in the chapter, and that's where we see Cloud trying to explain where he came from and his world to the boys, and the boys trying to do the same thing for him. It's a good way to start things, and the way you have them reacting to each other is realistic I feel to how the situation would actually be. Also there was a funny part of Cloud comparing Noctis's looks with that of Zack. I do like the idea of the Astrals possibly having something to do with Cloud ending up there in Eos, and also the Lifestream playing a part as well. There could be a connection there, and I would be interested to see how that fosters down the road in this story. Also, seems like that maybe Cloud might get to tag along with them on the journey. I hope so cause I would be interested to see what changes could occur. I like where this is going so far. I can't wait for the next one. Great job!
3/7/2019 c1 TheGrandNil
Lol nice
3/7/2019 c1 tmart.x13
Ooh so this is an interesting idea that you have here and all. I like the concept that you have here for this crossover story. Cloud finding himself in the world of Eos is quite the nice touch, and different than other stories I have seen before. The way that it started was very nice though with Cloud thinking about his Zack and Aerith of course, and also the way that he was told as to have gotten over his past is of course relevant because of it being post-AC. The way that he ended up getting transported I felt was a hint of the lifestream having a part in it, and I think that is a nice way to do it. It leaves something to mystery for sure as to what could happen. The switching of POV from him to the bros is something that is nice, especially when poor Cloud falls into their world. It was fun to see it described how they had seen him, and Noct's reaction was funny. But there can be some interesting things that spawn from this for sure. Post AC Cloud who has nearly seen the end of the world, meeting the young chocobros just starting their journey. Oh, and also that Cloud and Prompto look alike too. I'm ready to see that interaction. Lol. I am for sure gonna be following this now. Great job on this and I can't wait to see more.
139 « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10