for A Wolf Among Chocobros

9/19 c14 6Jebest4781
well this was quite nice
9/19 c14 2Vein Bloodborne
Nice chapter, great fight. Keep up the good work.
9/17 c13 LegendaryMob
Kinda okayish...

I like almost everything other than Cloud not having Fenrir, Fusion Sword and the apparent reappearance of Zack who share almost the same fighting style as him.
9/6 c13 Nicole Marie Nacu
This is good stuff buddy! I attended to enoying myself that I keep reading from the beginning to end all over again, like right now!

This story cracks a huge smile on my face.
Keep up and be safe out there!
8/24 c13 MyaChanUwU
oh boy,I really love this story and ... I don't know, for some reason I have (and need) that at some point Cloud has some kind of mental lag and accidentally tells Noctis Zack

I really want to know how they would react to that.

anyway, it's just a little "suggestion" you don't need to put it if you don't want

and again
I love your story, keep it up!
7/18 c13 5Triforce Dragons
This is great. I can totally see Noctis and Prompto laughing at Clouds phone. I wonder how they will take to his stories?
7/18 c13 Guest
Cool, I'd like to hear any and all opinions from Noctis and the others when they listen to Cloud's story.
7/14 c13 Kitsune Obsessed Freak
I enjoyed this, that I did. I will patiently wait for more, that I will. I am speaking like a samurai, that I am.
7/12 c4 Cerulean fire96
It’s a great story, but the pocket dimension has a not a common thing in FF15. Those who have the blessing of the king/prince can do it, but no one else can.
7/11 c13 Titan
Great chapter as always! Thank you for uploading this, I really like it, can't wait for the next chapter! Stay safe and healthy 3
7/11 c13 1Sakihinata
Thanks for updating!
7/11 c13 2Vein Bloodborne
Nice chapter, really liked how the guys reacted to the reveal of Cloud's phone from the clasic era. Can't wait to see what their reactions to the Ex-SOLDIER's journey will be, especially to Sephiroth.
7/11 c13 kerrowe
Well if they're in need of money to help Cloud, there's several monster hunting quests they can take on. In writing or in the background between events.
No shortage of those. Haha.
7/11 c13 6Jebest4781
this was quite good. keep up the good work
7/11 c13 4gold crown dragon
Motorcycle? Is this a forshadowing for the awesome motorbike?
139 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »