for Carthago Delenda Est

1/15 c1 Guest
Its great! Keep it up!
10/16/2020 c45 TJ Fan
Well, that's one way to save Xana. He's lucky that he ended up at the Hermitage, otherwise he'd get filled up with bullets at the factory.

He's also taken a "spin" at being human, and he does not like it at all. Not only for not being as capable as he was as an AI, but also due to how overwhelmed his senses are. Reading the paragraph about it almost makes me relate to him about the senses. Keyword is almost.

Woo, go Anthea! Really hope that her memories will be restored, too.

Xana, I don't think the idiom involves you avoiding being eaten by a bear...

Bet neither Xana or Ulrich expected to be in a situation like this.

Return to the Past. I had a gut feeling it'd be used.

Walter and Hannibal are now dead... well, soon-to-be-dead, in Walter's case. HALLELUJAH. Now the only one's left is the crazy dog guy.

Yeah, the Universe-jumping theory is really depressing, when you really think about it.

Now, since there's at least five chapters left, I'm really curious about what's going to happen next. I know that Nictopalous and his dogs are probably going to die or at least be incapacitated. We also need to know about Aelita's fate, especially since future Jeremie way back in the first chapter's so torn up about it.

Anyway, good luck on writing the rest of this story!
10/11/2020 c45 Guest
So glad to see an update. It’s been a joy to read. Many thanks!
10/11/2020 c45 8Epsilon Tarantula
After finding out how to register the RTTP into GK (Bless the ability for the universe to have become, as Bill says, a hologram), I'd say it's of the "rewriting variety", as UQ Holder defined it. A "Save State" of sorts that doesn't really change the timeline itself, so no alternate universes, those should all still be fine through however the rule works in the CL-verse.

As for the chapter itself...DAYUM we hit a dark turn. And hey, Walter's dead! WOOOOO!

And Anthea gets a victory for herself! ALSO WOOOOO!

Annnd Mago is dead and we're completely off the rails! Hooray!

An excellent chapter indeed! Congratulations!
10/11/2020 c45 4Ronin Warriors Fanatic
The plot twist of Hera being Aelita's mom just mind wiped, and then Xana snapping Mago's neck is just insane, and poor Eva, she can't be brought back unless Xana wills it now (sad face)
10/11/2020 c45 36Xanafied4929
Thank goodness for this update! I was so worried it wouldn't be updated ever again! I'm so glad to be seeing a new chapter.
7/9/2020 c44 9Shake N. Bake Mormon
Hey!

This chapter, while solid, comes across as a bit rushed in some areas. Particular examples escape me- I'm writing this after having premeditated my words for some time since reading- but I'm confident you can see my meaning. I know your capabilities, and want to make sure you know that myself and perhaps the majority of the readers would be more than willing to wait for substantial periods of time between chapters to ensure their quality and your well-being.

I'm excited to see the end of this fic, and can't recommend it to any Code Lyoko fan enough!
6/26/2020 c1 Dcraus
Rising of the Shield Hero and Fire Emblem Fates crossover.
Naofumi Iwantani x Female Corrin
6/9/2020 c44 TJ Fan
Seeing Odd and Sissi's interactions makes me sad that Sissi never became a Lyoko Warrior. I mean, just think about how hilarious those scenes could've been.

Dang it, what's with Xana's obssession with making avatars black and red?

Oh crap, Xana's not only been merged together, but he's getting materialized. Since he's presumably going to appear in the factory as a normal teenager, there's a high chance that he's going to get killed by Mago's men unless something/someone intervenes. That's not even bringing up how confused he's going to be about emotions (again?) and being stuck as a human.

With Xana materialized, and Yumi, Ulrich, and Odd devirtualized, only Aelita, William, and Sissi are still in the virtual world. Even then, I have a feeling that they won't be there for long. I could've sworn I remember the supercomputer itself being capable of devirtualizing people.
6/7/2020 c44 8Epsilon Tarantula
Yup, this is a battle chapter, though it is nice to see William continue to be apprehensive about XANA. XANA being petty is just hillarious.

Also I headcanoned that being killed by the multi-agent system was like having every cell in your body devoured by a thousand tiny bugs per cell, rather than hooks.

Nullify is certainly less broken than Gravity (ESPECIALLY with Xanafied upgrades). Though, Eva being a pure sniper is CERTAINLY different from her sonic-scream power. I just gave her a guitar to help with musical attacks and all that what-not.

Nice to see Hannibal not be cartoonishly insane.

Overall, we have come a long way...and I can see the climax approaching.
6/6/2020 c44 36Xanafied4929
I can't believe it! This story is just getting more interesting, word by word. I can't wait to see the next chapter. I was so engrossed by the story that I didn't think it would end this soon.
4/14/2020 c43 TJ Fan
Oh no. Mago's just realized that Xana isn't all powerful, and now he taking that fact into consideration.

Jeremie's thinking about the ramifications of killing Xana again, especially with the Green Phoenix in the picture.

Nictopalous using the r-slur... yuck. That'll really encourage Jeremie!

I've laughed when Odd said that Sissi's powers might be uncontrollable.

Even after all this time, Ulrich is still thinking about Walter.

I swear, if Carthage becomes Xana 2.0 later on...

"big-ass sword". Heh.

Not bad, Sissi. Not bad at all.

But it's not over just yet. More monsters are coming, and the other Xana's probably going to send Eva after them.
4/14/2020 c42 TJ Fan
HOLY CRAP! That's a lot of people Xana's killed! I know they're part of the Green Phoenix, and I shouldn't be surprised that Xana would do this, but still.

Xana's starting to realize that what he's planning is just surviving. I have a feeling that's not going to be the first time that something like that happens.

Sissi's going to Lyoko along with the others. Let's see what she's capable of.
4/14/2020 c41 TJ Fan
Aelita really doesn't want to fight Xana again. Presuming that Mirror-Xana's attempt to infect the other Xana is successful, I wonder what he'll do after that, especially since he's seemingly taking Aelita's words into consideration.

I've smiled as I read the part where Odd, William, and Sissi escaped Jim. It feels strangely nostalgic.

The gunfire has already started. Things are about to get a lot more intense.
4/14/2020 c40 TJ Fan
Well now. I wonder how Ulrich and Yumi will react when they find out that not only does Aelita know that she used to be friends with Xana, but she's still trying to reconnect with him.

It's weird enough to think about how Aelita's technically about ten years older than Jeremie, but now I can't get the fact that Jeremie and Waldo are similar out of my head.

When Aelita said that Xana should possess her, she didn't expect it to involve him kissing her. That's probably going to leave her with quite a few questions.

Just because Odd, William, and Sissi were told to stay, doesn't mean they will. Wonder what kind of plan they've come up with.
195 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »