for Right at the Qliphoth

11/3/2019 c1 Devilsbliss
DMC 5 has been confirmed as the last installment of the series. This is kinda pointless now...
6/2/2019 c1 1Archer0
The ending was great especially when you get to see them just having a brotherly spat while fighting demons _
3/21/2019 c1 Guest
Wooo! Shin Megami Tensei refrence!
3/21/2019 c1 Guest
Clearly you've no experience with the types of just EDGY fics churned out by the DOZENS whenever a single DMC game would get released.
I remember reading those when DMC 3 was a thing, and I was reading more Shonen Manga fanfictions, such a Naruto, boy the cringe.
That sort of several month fest of uninspired fics of just straight up immediate dark moments of shame happened each time a new one was released, with some TOTALLY RAD scene or speech copied verbatim.
Unironically.
It's equally hilarious to how much you can't even get through reading it by the Cringe...
Wait...
Did you...?
One of those fics...
3/13/2019 c1 zenbon zakura
lollll next game will be dante and vergil adventures escape the down under
3/11/2019 c1 3LunaraGK
I enjoyed this short, and the nod to SMT III. I applaud you.
3/10/2019 c1 3reddevil47
Nice fic, God I love this game, their adventures in hell should be fun
3/10/2019 c1 15Silvan Sagevale
Considering that they still have the Yamato, and could use it to escape literally whenever they want, I would not be surprised if they only thing keeping them in the Underworld is their endless pursuit for shits and/or giggles.
3/9/2019 c1 9AznPuffyHair
...I don't really know why Vergil couldn't just CUT their way out of there. Yamato is ridiculously broken in terms of its ability... but then again it seems like it's very restricted in how it can do things. Well, i'm not entirely complaining. DMCV certainly moved things in an interesting way. It even acknowledged that DMC anime if that phone call about a birthday party meant anything.

Either way, it's entirely too short for this to be really regarded as anything other than something that could leads into ANYTHING. Are you perhaps planning something? Or you just want to get it out of your head?
3/8/2019 c1 Guest
I KNOW RIGHT!
3/8/2019 c1 6Firstone33
Same! Love it and love that dante and vergil are brothers and that vergil regrets his actions when he was v and even after becoming whole again he still regrets.

Of course that is my opinion i think vergil does care about people who was just lost in his quest for power and near end nearly cost him the only family he had left