FanFiction.Net
for Operation: Darkest Night

7/22/2020 c9 4Major Simi
well nice chapter
7/22/2020 c9 18kpmh2001
Stick to the age old "Allies" moniker, that's always been what Earth's good guys reach for. It's got a positive outlook, and better represents what you're going for.

The H.A.W.X unit is typically associated with experimental tech, whether or not that's gotta be mounted on a modern airframe is hard to say. I will say that the F22 is FAR from obselete, and if it weren't for congress, we probably wouldn't have moved on to the F35 at all.

As for love interests... honestly man, don't feel pressured. If romance has no place in your story, don't do it. If you think it would be interesting with a certain character, go for it. Although I must say that a love triangle is a DREADFUL idea, and I hope you will at the very least consider avoiding that particular trope.
6/14/2020 c1 Guest
Just an FYI, the Marines use the LAVs while the Rangers, being in the Army, would use the Strykers.
6/1/2020 c8 Guest
love it
5/23/2020 c8 18Wombag1786
Huh, so that’s the timeline for RS. Never got an in-depth version of it.

Thanks, things seem to be dying down and I can retrieve my stuff from college next Sunday. Oh, well I hope you enjoy it. (Pretty sure you will get a kick out of Ch26: Church Bells may ring.)

Huh, so a short chapter to introduce Ghost into the story. Alright, I can see you using a few chapters to give yourself some breathing space.

Heh, something tells me this won’t be the last of Henry. As the saying goes, “it’s the newspaper job to write the news, and to raise hell.”

H.R is going to have a field day when this gets out. Granted if Henry survives.

Well other then A good Chapter, just want to say stay healthy and good luck on your next chapter.
5/21/2020 c8 scottusa1
Good chapter.

I have two minor problems. First off, you made the SDC into generic greedy evil businessman with a side of racism. They're also boring. I was hoping for something different, a little more nuanced.

Second, the fact that special operators let a journalist sneak up on them. How was he not discovered sooner?

Other than that, I'd say nice work.

Keep it up. Laters.
5/21/2020 c8 3MaNamaJeff
So are the Ghosts going to be spin-off characters or are they join in on the main story along with RAINBOW?
5/20/2020 c8 1rsclaymore
Just wondering will some of the new operators appear later in the story and will there ever be any Remnant operators joining RAINBOW? It would be nice to see a faunus operator.
5/20/2020 c8 2VGBlackwing
Hmmm if Schnee dust company actually cared alittle for their employees maybe the WF wouldn't be on their ass at the same and sure the WF are alittle justified but it still doesnt justify the means to gun down the innocent and their own kind who dont want to side plus Blake can say all these crap of "their misguided" or "you could have sent them to jail to give them a second chance"...second chance...did their victim get a second chance when they were in gunpoint?, did the WF gave a second chance to faunas community that has humans neighbors?, did they give a second chance that they ripped families apart?...no they made their choice surebthe fresh recruits in the WF have a slither chance of leaving but the others?...hell no they don't deserve it so why do these scum GETS a second chance when other who are worthy deserved it even more
5/20/2020 c8 MagicalCatgirl68
Nice way to world build an get Intel what makes the story more interesting is having a run in with either COVY or JNPR see the reactions on their faces . also it be a bit of an odd turn if the white fang found them. Better yet if say they ran across a say Roman torchwick
5/20/2020 c8 4Major Simi
well great chapter
5/20/2020 c8 spartan-140
H.A.W.X ,damn, that's a name overshadowed by the Big Three of TC games.
5/20/2020 c8 22edboy4926
Good chapter.
5/20/2020 c8 darpa-air-force
Well, they failed hard. They got made by a Journalist like amateurs and forgot they have orders to recon the place, nothing more.
5/20/2020 c8 1The Teletrap
It’s gonna be badass to eventually see R6 clear out a building in Vale. Ghost Recon will cool to have stories about in the wilderness between kingdoms, but I find it somewhat unlikely that they would just attack a mine belonging to a large, and well known, corporation when their mission was to simply gather intel.

As for 4e and Sam Fisher, you could probably add him and other 4e spies to gather intel, like the fact there’s a secret war going on, inside the Kingdom govts. and use 4e mercenaries to act as security for important stuff.
226 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »