FanFiction.Net
for Operation: Darkest Night

5/16/2020 c7 1Gamerman22
Add CV-22B Osprey, it’s for special forces for evaluating and operations after the mission is accomplished, and for godsake add F-35B Lighting II and M1128 Mobile Gun System, because M-1 tanks is too big and fuel thirst. That’s why I’m not putting a review because my ideas is always rejected.
4/15/2020 c3 John Lenard
Wow Rainbow is recruiting teenagers?

The UN will have a field day with that.
4/6/2020 c7 18Wombag1786
Wow, so much to unpack. First I’m glad to hear that your fine (well fine enough to write... seriously stay healthy. These stories are the only thing keeping me sane from boredom) secondly, ha clever. Love the reference to RVB. Though I’m now more interested in seeing the possibility of Blake becoming part of Rainbow (which would be ironic on multiple levels.) or a consultant on WF related cases. Then their is the ghost. Been a while since I heard from them.

Anyways I’m also sorry that I didn’t read sooner. Finals came early and suddenly and along with that I had to finish a story and set up a poll for the next story. (If your interest please check out ROSG CH60. I like to get your opinion on future story plans I have.)

But I digress. Stay healthy, and keep up the good work.
3/25/2020 c7 MagicalCatgirl68
This is the best of a cool story next to a few others of the rwby franchise thanks . Blake I hope is able to go to Beacon she's in my mind the more important character in rwby first season . I like the whole way rainbow is going about things just wondering if general Ironwood will do his thing in finding out more about Rainbow by maybe having Winter go and visit?
3/23/2020 c7 Merlion
I saw your fanfic has a missing puzzle: If this was an aftermath of Operation Chimera, Lion & Finka had make their appearence in the story. (Including Vigil & Ela based in the trailer)
3/20/2020 c7 8CT7567Rules
OH YEAH! GHOST RECON IS HERE! I love those guys. Nice touch with Blake though I hope she still becomes a huntress. Say, maybe you can have one of the Ghosts primary weapon an ACR and later on have them investigate Jacque Schnee?
3/19/2020 c7 kerrowe
Heyyy it's a Ghost Recon team! And here I was thinking it'd be strictly siege team from Earth.

That's potentially exciting.
3/18/2020 c7 Merlion
Any chance that Maverick joining in ? He might be a good example for supporting Blake's cause.
3/17/2020 c7 pillowmunchr
One thing I’d like to ask is if you would add other people from Ubisoft like Sam Fisher or Anna Grimmsdotter? Or maybe even somebody from far cry?
3/16/2020 c7 SkeletalRepublic
So this story is basically if you took the concept of gate and replaced the worlds with two different series.

Pretty cool not gonna lie. It definitely is an interesting combination but i'm enjoying it so far.

Hope to see more soon
3/16/2020 c7 18kpmh2001
Very interested to see where this goes, the fight with Adam was great and it’s good that Scarecrow (I will just call him this for now) is getting his wake-up call now, not every enemy will be so easy, but hey, that’s just how Rainbow’s line of business has always been. You handled the character bits well, and I appreciate they don’t immediately throw in with Ozpin (especially since I predict that he’s going to want to give Blake a second chance)

Neat to see Nomad and his gang getting a cameo/bigger presence, they get slept on rather hard, and I will be disappointed if I do not get at least one uttering of “shitballs” from him.
3/16/2020 c7 4Major Simi
well looks good. in chapter
3/16/2020 c7 scottusa1
Great chapter. Keep it up. Laters.
3/16/2020 c7 22edboy4926
Good chapter.
Though to be honest, I was kinda hoping that RAINBOW shot Blake at first meeting. Hey, we know she is a good person, but from RAINBOWs POV, she is a terrorist attacking a train at first sight.
3/16/2020 c7 1TopHatGuy
Just one thing

If rainbow was doing a helicopter interdiction, I very much doubt shotguns or a shield would be their first choice of weapons.
226 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »