FanFiction.Net
for The Time Traveller

4/6 c1 2Specky Clarke
I know its 5 years but this is the start of a probably marvellous story. Please start writing again.
3/31 c1 bluemax1965
You really have to expand this story. It's too good to just have a chapter with a cliffhanger.
3/13 c1 32Jake Crepeau
Actually, it's been done many, many times by numerous writers, but I'm sure you've found that out by now. ;D This does make a very good one-shot, with quite a few possibilities as to how it could go forward if you wanted to. After reading "A Marauder's Plan," I'm sure you would do a bang-up job of it, too.
12/9/2023 c1 betsy62258
This does not feel like a proper one shot. You opened up too many questions, things I've never seen addressed in other tales. I feel like I should go to the next chapter.
11/22/2023 c1 Marie
I really like this, and would love to see it continued. But thanks for this excellent tale.
10/7/2023 c1 23fvdv123
I hate your one-shots, they all need at least ten chapters or more.
8/29/2023 c1 waya715
An excellent tale! But, I wish you had written more chapters. Anyway, Kudos!
6/17/2023 c1 DanYHKim
Your writing here very efficiently and succinctly set the stage without a lot of excess. I really appreciate it.
4/26/2023 c1 Guest
Annnnnnnnnnnd?
4/26/2023 c1 deschiffchiff
Good one ! Thank you ?
2/27/2023 c1 Critical reader
This has got serious potential, even though time travel stories are not rare, and neither are the ones where people are potioned. But there is always a way of combining known ingredients to make something new. I hope your health will improve so that you can continue writing.
3/1/2023 c1 611Ghostwriter
Great work.
1/17/2023 c1 Wheezy52
Very well written! I about to search your writings for more (crossing my fingers).
12/7/2022 c1 GroveWolf
Good story, however, I'm still waiting for the sequel of A step to the right.
10/28/2022 c1 HoneyBear84
Loved it and seriously wish it was longer or had a sequel
234 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »