FanFiction.Net
for The Time Traveller

3/11/2019 c1 1Araytigre
That was Nice, and I do hope you write a sequel to it, as it has a Ton of possibilities. The interesting part is that we have No clue as to how far in the Future Hermione came from, particularly as most Witches and Wizards age slower than Mundanes after they reach their majority, so it could be 5 years, or 25 (or more) years. The fact that Sirius has already been compromised by Dumbles lends credence to her claims. Needless to say, but Padfoot isn't going to sit back and Dumbles or Molly walk all over him, or anyone else that he cares for either. Thank You. TTFN
3/11/2019 c1 ReaderRabid2
Omg this is so good! I’m very hopeful that you will continue this, it’s all so neatly set up and we just need to get to the action (I’m
Hoping revenge is on the table!) and Sirius and older Hermione sounds absolutely perfect, especially since they’ll be working together to protect Harry. Those two have always been the nurturing parental /protective figures Harry needed.
3/10/2019 c1 maccheroni90
Your writing is always addictive, thank you for this one-shot! A celebration of string women, indeed :)

It would be great to see the continuation of this, there are so many questions: will Hermione be able to go back to the future, or will she have to create herself a life there? What does the heirship of Merlin entails? What is the plan? How will Sirius react? And Harry?

I always love to read if a Sirius who takes charge and becomes the father-like figure Harry needs.

Thank you for sharing your work!
All best
3/10/2019 c1 3ctc1000
It was an enjoyable one shot but it seems to lend itself to more chapters.

Also are there two Hermiones running around now - an older and a younger? It is hard to sustain that type of story because of confusion.

Shouldn't they arrest Molly/Dumbledore to stop these shenanigans?
3/10/2019 c1 Gioia
This is a fun version of those tropes and far less convoluted than most I've seen. You picked a natural conclusion point, but ever wish to write more, I'm interested!

Thanks!
3/10/2019 c1 hisnhers
Oh man! That was great! I love Evil Molly and Evil Dumbles. ha!

I know it's a oneshot... doesn't mean you can add more later and expand said fantastic, and incredibly well written oneshot into a... oh, I don't know... novel? big smile! ok. I will settle for whatever more you want to give us, if you decide to. sniff. please? small hopeful smile?

Seriously, only if you want. I'm just teasing you. No pressure at all. I promise.

It was fantastic. Loved it. Enjoyed it.

his
3/10/2019 c1 Izaya
I really hope you continue this.
3/10/2019 c1 2sweetmint101
Please keep writing this AU. Molly potioning Harry has been done. But your twist is something that is rarely seen. And I always like to read the stories where the Black and/or Potter families step away from Dumbledore’s manipulations. It opens up the way for anything to happen.
3/10/2019 c1 Sextant
Very enjoyable one-shot. I would love to see this expanded into a novella or even a novel.
3/10/2019 c1 Ibskib
"the last child of Merlin's line"
You had me, until this... that's just too painfully contrived and doesn't add anything to the story except for more cliches.
3/10/2019 c1 3alix33
IMO Hermione should patent the charms on and the design of that bottomless bag and market and sell version of that bottomless bag at some point. She’d become a gazillionaire in galleons in no time flat.
Nifty, using public transport to get to Grimmauld Place. Nobody in the ministry would even think to look for magical signatures there, given their disdain for and discrimination against muggle-born witches and wizards.
I like the fact that Sirius didn’t sleep in the stale-, dank-smelling part of Grimmauld Place.
IMO there is nothing whatsoever wrong with second-hand clothes. Pretty soon all my clothes would be second-hand if I had my way.
“inbreeding” should be one word.
I LOVED this one-shot.
I hope Sirius and Hermione are utterly vicious towards Dumbles and Molly in the further execution of their plan.
3/10/2019 c1 Anois
Great start. Would love to see this expanded upon.
3/10/2019 c1 1inFamousSlyMonkey
A well done little one-shot. :)
3/10/2019 c1 5Cibbler
It isindeed an enjoyable one shot. I reall enjoy your writingstyle too
3/9/2019 c1 7V. L. Crawford
This was great. I do hope you write a sequel. I don't remember reading any where Molly died for potioning to be revealed.
235 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »