FanFiction.Net
for The Time Traveller

3/8/2019 c1 Corwin1961
This needs to be continued. Good job.
3/8/2019 c1 Zamia
Definitely enjoyable and definitely looking for Step 2. Good one. Cheers. Z
3/8/2019 c1 Stoff-Orca
What a cool hook. I wish it was not a one shot and you were planning to continue it.
3/8/2019 c1 mworth1019
this cannot be a one shot, this is too exciting a premise! please write more
3/8/2019 c1 xXMizz Alec VolturiXx
Lovely one shot
3/8/2019 c1 daisycb9493
A-h-h-h-h! That's me screaming when I saw the end and one shot. No,no,no! Please continue this- rescue Harry, free Sirius , and destroy Dumbledore...please! I am putting this in my unfinished list that contains all the stories I hope the authors come back to and eventually finish.
3/8/2019 c1 Dr Stranger
The trope of Molly potioning H&Hr has been done hundreds of times. But it coming out after Molly's death due to notes? Not that I've seen.

This needs more chapters. :)
3/8/2019 c1 Cassandra30
Extremely good!
3/8/2019 c1 MeritJoy
This seems like an interesting prequel to your story where Sirius doesn't go into hiding on Buckbeak.
3/8/2019 c1 Noble Korhedron
I only wish this was longer...
3/8/2019 c1 BARON2462
please continue what looks to be a very interesting and entertaining story. i really enjoyed reading this
3/8/2019 c1 SomeGuyFawkes
Yes, the trope is well-trod. Yes it was enjoyable while it lasted.
But it's hardly complete or a true one-shot. It's merely a prologue or setup - with all the rest of the requirements for a good story omitted (so far).

Hundreds of thousands of fan-fics, here on FFN, *start* well-ish. It's what's after the setup that makes (or mostly breaks) the tale.
3/8/2019 c1 3ObsessedWithHPFanFic
Good first chapter and interesting reason for Hermione coming back in time. Thanks for sharing!
3/8/2019 c1 petuniatc
Actually most of the potioning stories I've read had it come out before her death and she either ended up in Askeban or disowned by Arthur or both. Yes, a befuddles Sirius makes sense. Usually they have it more of his drinking too much but I like this better. Good one!
3/8/2019 c1 Capecodcanal
This is outstanding! Love all the details and Sirius’s characterization! Well done! (I would read a sequel!
236 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »