FanFiction.Net
for Flickering Lights

7/17/2019 c5 6LunaStarLady
Yay she's awake!
7/15/2019 c4 7UranoMetriaPrincess
Hey I hope everything with your hand turns out okay! I know personally how a physical injury with the possible promise of surgery weighs on a person. I had major surgeries but I can’t imagine a dominant hand, that’s challenging in a whole new way! Feel free to message me if you need any support or want to talk about your writing since you feel self conscious about it. I would be happy to help you and maybe be your beta! Love the story line, keep up the good work and hope everything turns out okay for you!
7/12/2019 c4 3Perfect Memories
I really liked the moon dress idea. makes for an interesting back ground. and having her related to Porlyusica is a twist as well.

I found a few minor spelling errors. nothing major. my suggestion to you maybe make your sentences a little more flowly and descriptive. [adjectives](example: describe the scenery, what is going on around 'said person'. maybe more emotion behind said person's POV.)

I enjoyed reading this. keep up good work and cant wait for next update.
7/12/2019 c4 6EverFlawless
I really love where your story development is going. You're really great at with describing details and everything. Please get better soon and I pray you don't have to have surgery.
5/18/2019 c3 6LunaStarLady
Can't wait to read more
3/9/2019 c1 42Mistress Katana
Interesting start... I’m listening.
3/8/2019 c1 6EverFlawless
It's a beautiful start just wish their was more and we get you're wonderful descriptions.