for A Helping Hand

4/29 c1 XxKonekoLoverxX
if I'm not to late I'd like to see an original zanpakuto
4/20 c7 16magicanimegurl
This is exciting in a good way. I like it so far. Harry in Japan being trained and getting help for the horcrux. While also making plans to stay and be out of Dumbles grasp. Plus Siri and Remi makin plans to join when possible after dealing with any other horcrux. Will Siri find the locket before it gets stolen? Now Harry has to fight the Shard for his soul. With the help of Fawkes and Hedwig. Excited for more. Love it. Update and write on!
4/11 c2 3Zandaino-Nova-Ari
I’d say Cyan Sung-Sun, Francesca Mila Rose, or Emilou Apacci. Mainly due to Harry having Parseltongue, him being a Gryffindor and lions hello lol, and his Patronus form is that of a stag. They seem like a nice fit.
2/10 c7 Guest
Continue please.
1/16 c7 GodPotato
More More More More More More More More More More More More More More More More More More More Mooooooooooooooooooooore... Please and thank you
1/14 c5 bkerrmom1
I love this storyline ! I am looking forward to seeing what comes next ! Please, come back to this awesome story !
12/8/2020 c7 8Ghost of Los Angeles
I like what you did with Aizen here. he is most definitely still evil but well the fact that there things even he finds reprehensible. I like that it adds a even more depth to the character.
11/6/2020 c7 bkerrmom1
I am looking forward to seeing what comes next !
11/4/2020 c7 26Golden feathers Edward
The plot thickens! X3
10/24/2020 c7 Moi
Interesting, but this feels like a crossroads in the story. Like the calm before the storm ended and there is a storm on both island nations.
10/25/2020 c7 snm1
️️️️️
10/13/2020 c7 Aluriea
Love the story so far, cant wait to see how this will effect Harry
10/11/2020 c7 darkpegasuzz
Like this story, wonder where it would go. Keep it up, your doing great.
10/9/2020 c7 wolfco
As you probably know by now, I am a huge Harry Potter crossover fan. I really enjoyed Bleach when I watched it years ago. I definitely find that the stories can work well together when a talented hand like your own does the writing. Since this was a surprise update after a good while, I went back and read all the previous chapters again to refresh my memory. You posed a question about Harry's potential zanpakuto if you decide to go that way. What about something similar to Hei's molecular manipulation in Darker than Black? I don't remember a similar ability in Bleach. With his magical background it could work something like transfiguration. In application, he could shift materials into another format... like a water attack freezes or he disperses the water in the attack into its components of oxygen and hydrogen? It wouldn't have to a godlike ability, but more the matchstick into needle limited A can become B with this process. If you wanted some snarky humor, I can see all sorts of ground into quicksand or attacks into pies scenarios. That doesn't fit with the general vibe so far, but molecular manipulation/transfiguration would give you lots of options.
10/8/2020 c1 8Emrys Akayuki
Well it was interesting. But then generic fanon bashing. I'm out.
237 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »