for A Helping Hand

3/23/2019 c3 20AshesGleamandGlow
WOO! Loved it!

The Younger Half of AshesGleamandGlow
3/23/2019 c3 5Fractoluminescence
Hah well being on a broom isn't the same as being on a plane! ;

"Do you drink tea?" 'I'm British' HAHAHAH X'D

"Trust me, if they were trying ta kill each other there'd be a lot more explosions" "Okay" HAHAHAHAHAH Just like, 'okay' X'D

'There was a reason he already had two children living with him after all' Oh... Damn. Now I hadn't thought of that interpretation. I hope they've been okay...

You kidding? This chapter is great! Waiting for more
3/22/2019 c3 Dauntes
I enjoyed it, thank you for writing it. :)
3/22/2019 c1 UseFistNotMouth
Oh ok Harry views the OOtP as Dumbledore's deatheaters? I am terribly sorry for your case of OOC, but I'll be staying away in case it's contagious.
3/22/2019 c3 5llLittle Sll
I like this chapter and is looking forward to the next
3/22/2019 c3 2shadewatcher
#cackles# Ooooh Harry may finally get the help he actually needs rather than half truths and false promises. XD Can't wait to see what happens next.
3/22/2019 c3 mooneysfate
love this story concept! :)
3/22/2019 c3 ms.meow1968
Every chapter I read in really good mood I get this is awesome wonder though will Dumbledore want to know where Harry is and why he is there ? What of Hermonie and Ron ? I really do like this story and pacing . I'm hoping to see Orahime and some of the others soon.
3/22/2019 c3 Carol542
Love it
3/22/2019 c3 Greer123
I am glad to see that Harry is enjoying his new freedom.
3/22/2019 c3 Rake1810
Kisuke is such a shithead in the series but occasionally in canon and in stories he does something to remind you why he’s actually a good guy
3/22/2019 c3 chester258
Nice chapter! Really enjoyed reading it!
3/22/2019 c3 Zathol
If there is a pairing for Harry why not try Tatsuki. She is pretty under used despite having the same starting point as Orihime had in the series. Could be more then just a martial arts fighter to.
3/22/2019 c3 Jostanos
We are here for support and to be inspirational sounding boards if necessary, Scififan. :)

I am glad that Harry is away from 'Backwards Magical UK' and is in Japan to not only learn more about the Soul Fragment in the scar, but also have it removed (if possible), and maybe gain training in various disciplines that may help him whenever he may have to fight.
3/22/2019 c3 4DragonFoxx
I think this was a good chapter. This was also a good place to stop.
233 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »