for A Helping Hand

3/8/2019 c1 Dauntes
Interesting. I'm curious to see where this one goes. Thanks!
3/8/2019 c1 InArduisFidelis-RAMC
Definitely a promising start. I'm looking forward to this :)
3/8/2019 c1 GramaryeJG
Very interesting start! I look forward to seeing more of this.
3/8/2019 c1 dragonfox123
Interesting chapter and plot and idea
3/8/2019 c1 2shadewatcher
Muwahahahahhahahahaa! Finally someone who will do something instead of just talk about it. XD Can't wait see see what happens.
3/8/2019 c1 2Thundramon
I have read Harry with Fujin (Female Zangetsu, Wind) , Ryuge (Fire, Dragon), Nejibana (Water), Izanami (Lily, Death) and Marauder (Melee).

I think Kido-type Zanpakuto suit Harry best as they don't take him too far out of character, however I liked Fujin the best because Harry actually needed to develop Hakuda skills to fight with it effectively.

If the first division fukutaichou is dead as per the wandenreich arc, then you might try giving Harry Gonryomaru. Having a lightning type Zanpakuto would suit the boy with a lightning scar.

Alternatively you could create your own Lightning Zanpakuto like "Alastor" from Devil May Cry 3. Then have the first division fukutaicho mentor Harry rather than Byakuya since he has a lightning Zanpakuto and likes english tea etc.
3/8/2019 c1 1Alexand Morgan
I like it so far. Sword spirit suggestions are based on his mom since her protection is cast upon him. Not real mother but her appearance. Sword power suggestion is wind because of his affinity for flying or lightning or combination of both.
3/8/2019 c1 4TheMarphasChappers
I like the idea, as for a Zanpakuto... how about Mirokumaru? The one Senna had in the first Bleach movie, Memories of Nobody. If I got it right, then the Original owner of the Zanpakuto is very dead and the one Senna used was only a 'Memory' if what I have seen in the movie is right then it is a wind-based Zanpakuto and would also fit Harry quite well.
233 « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16