for A Helping Hand

10/2/2020 c7 2shadewatcher
Poor Harry, at least he's free of the soul shard even though he was put through the ringer to get rid of it. Can't wait to see more!
10/2/2020 c7 Noxy the Proxy
Awesome!
10/2/2020 c7 DarkRavie
I really like your story. It's an excellent read and I look forward to reading what happens in your next chapter.
10/2/2020 c7 Atrum Nocturne
Now things are going to be interesting. Having Harry become a pseudo-visord would be interesting, especially since he was in the white robe soul form, which I presume mean that the ordeal has awaken his latent Shimigami/Hollow powers.
10/2/2020 c7 Jostanos
I think that it would be nice if Orihime visits Harry, and perhaps helps him to recuperate from has happened to him.
Who was that Phoenix that protected Harry not only from Aizen, but also from the soul shard?
10/2/2020 c7 Greer123
Thank you for the new chapter of this story. Hope you are doing well.
9/26/2020 c6 Animenieuwtje
Next chapter please :)
9/4/2020 c6 26Lil Lost Lady
So Hedwig and Fawkes combined? To what effect? And what of Tom's soul? Do they all reside within Harry's soul/body? Will this really make him into some kind of shinigami? It's interesting and I think you might have mentioned something about Hedwig and Fawkes to me before but I don't quite recall what you said you were going for.
8/30/2020 c6 Bensport Expere
Nex chapter SVP!
8/18/2020 c6 1LoneWolfAndCub
Well finished reading up to current (Chapter 6) and here is my honest opinion.

It's and interesting premiss but it's real dry and cliche ridden. When I say dry, I mean that it lacks depth, lacks description. There is no feeling or emotion attached. My other bone of contention is the jarring POV changes make the overall nerative hard to follow

The "How-to-get-person-from-place-a-to-place-b" is overdone to the point of making me want to do a shot of hemlock with a Clorox chaser.

Urahara investigating areas in the human world that aren't usually watched is a decent angle and the justification of him intervening is a plausible touch.

To be honest, it needs far more time in the cooker to develop deep flavours of well written plot.

Should you decide to go the slash route, just make it plausible and believable and not something that would have someone in front of a magistrate.

Kind regards, Lone
8/2/2020 c6 8Thinking-Of-A-Dream
I'm so excited that you've updated this story! really thought it had been abandoned! definitely still one of my top favorites
7/28/2020 c6 4Claws2
Got to that last scene and was like,

"They are the fires of Death and Life.

"You hold no power HERE, Aizen Sousuke..."

Also, though saying this because of a different of your stories I read this week, I've been following you for years and had no idea you were Kirallie XD Now I know why you're so prolific and why your other account went dark.
7/22/2020 c6 chester258
Great chapter and nice cliffhanger. Not sure why you have been fighting it. I really liked it!
7/22/2020 c6 DarkRavie
7/16/2020 c6 2Andersen1989
Figured i'd read this Just to read a bleach/hp cross. But it's surprisingly awesome! I hope to see more of it. You are a tallented writer. Thanks for taking the time to write this :)
233 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »