for Kwamis Are Nice If Their Masters Are

8/25/2019 c4 monsuno power
This is so funny.I love Plagg,he is going to bring Gabriel to to read you soon.
8/25/2019 c4 Hkt29
Sleep deprivation is a very cruel form of torture but Gabriel asked for it, just imagine if Plagg used it several days in a row.
8/25/2019 c4 23CaptainMalcolmReynolds
Count of Monte Cristo is one of my favorites!

Oh, Plagg... I love you so much!
8/25/2019 c4 3WriterSisters
This is fantastic. You could always have Plagg destroy the elevator to HawkMoth's lair, which means he either can't see Emilie, or will get stuck down there.
7/27/2019 c1 Miraculous Granger
more, please!
6/16/2019 c3 Hkt29
Lol, when everything is over Plagg should teach Nooro to be as annoying as him.
6/16/2019 c2 Hkt29
Poor Adrien, now he will think that he caused his father a heart attack.
6/16/2019 c1 Hkt29
It will be fun to see Gabriel trying to give orders to the oldest, meanest cat ever.
4/28/2019 c3 154KagamiPINKAgreste
I beyond LOVE the title & summary is cute. Yes I read all 3 chapters can't wait fur me-owre. Gabriel you moron, have no idea what Plagg is capable of at all! Plagg is (my opinion) the boss Kwami for a reason. ;) He will make you pay Gabriel for your actions against hiss Kitten as Agreste & HawkMoth! Nooroo consider this a mini vacation for you to smile & Iaugh. (Giggles)
4/21/2019 c3 wanderer02
Haha haha! I laughed so hard! I love it I am so excited for the next chapter!
4/18/2019 c3 17DecemberRome
So hard not to laugh my head off tonight when reading this. Fantastic job! I almost woke up my parents. XD
4/17/2019 c3 Greenwiz34
Awesome tale so far! Plagg is the Master Troll(TM)!

These few chapters have spawned a headcanon for me that the genies in the old stories are Plagg and Tikki's kids. A bit of power from both lets them grant wishes, while millennia of selfish, cruel masters makes them take after dear Papa Plagg to cope with the abuse and boredom.

'Cuz really, how dull would it be to spend eternity granting the same dozen or so types of wishes that invariably come up when humans get that chance!? And if the entertainment comes with a side of karma, all the better!
4/17/2019 c3 12Fox in the hen house
I love this to death!
4/17/2019 c3 23CaptainMalcolmReynolds
OMG. I LOVE PLAGG! I am laughing so hard there are tears streaming down my face! Please! I need more Plagg annoying Gabriel!
3/22/2019 c2 18FT.MLP.forever
This is so amazing!it's a really different idea and I already loved Plagg, so this is really good. keep writing
43 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »