for Repairmen and Pizza

5h c1 ManticoreBlues
would have preferred magus shirou and a bro mance but still pretty good
3/11/2020 c1 Ryoji Mochizuki
quite nice. sorta sad it's not magic!shirou tho.
11/4/2019 c1 5Lyra the Heretic
Oh I love! This! Oh my god! Oh I love this oh...!

Bless you for creating a) such a galaxybrain crossover, and b) such good Klein content

:o !
8/18/2019 c1 Mernom
Surprisingly sweet. I certainly didn't see it coming out that well.
8/16/2019 c1 yomunot
sweet and wholesome
7/10/2019 c1 The Deezy
This warms my heart
6/15/2019 c1 daimahou
*insert *

correction

So what if Shirou had reacted to Shirou's confession about Lisbeth's,
Shirou had reacted to Klein's confession
5/6/2019 c1 AngelFaux
For a crack ship, this was remarkably well introduction and gradual progression was great. I'm guessing you took the NormalShirou route. I'm really wondering what would have changed had it been a MagicShirou this was a great piece of written work. I love slash and FSN and SAO has so few and I'm thankful that you made this.
4/16/2019 c1 ewanko
this is more than just an interesting read (you've just made me want to hunt for more rare pairs and i *hate* you for that)
4/9/2019 c1 19thepkrmgc
this does work oddly well...
3/28/2019 c1 MrPremise on SB
Never read a word of SAO , but still easy to get and a very relatable character. Poor lovestruck fool. Also an interesting take on Shirou's various issues and how they might appear to an outsider.
3/13/2019 c1 Waffliesinyoface
-"The mystery lingered so much that Argo had finally dared him to strike up a proper conversation with the man, because she'd gotten curious too, and it'd be less weird if Klein did it than for herself to pop up out of the woodwork and start an interrogation."

I like the idea that Argo still has the same inclination towards weird info-broker behavior even IRL, but has enough self-awareness that she realises she probably should avoid acting like that in front of strangers who aren't SAO survivors

_

-"He'd mentioned that Klein reminded him a little bit of his childhood sister-figure who'd more-or-less lived at his house in order to mooch off Shirou's cooking." ... "No, Klein's only real plausible impact on Shirou's way of life would be to corrupt him into cooking Klein all of the pizza he could ever need."

I love the fact that Shirou's like "you know, you remind me a little bit of Taiga, actually", and within a day Klein has already started mooching food. Great idiots think alike. xD

_

""Is Liz flexing?" Klein said with an innocent tone of exasperation.

Argo's head snapped around so fast that Klein was surprised he didn't hear something break.

Lisbeth wasn't flexing, and was instead very much still deep into conversation with Shirou. Not noticing any of the byplay at all.

Argo slowly turned to glare with even more heat at Klein."

_

Anyways, this was super duper cute, and right up my alley. (partially because FSN & SAO are some of my favorite fanfic fandoms)
3/12/2019 c1 2Roxas902
You know, usually I dislike yaoi, mostly in the way it is often handled. For example, I remember a Kirei/Kiritsugu fic on this site where Kiritsugu just ended up constantly blushing like a schoolgirl towards Kirei, which just threw me off so much. Yet, the way you've handled this was very mature and respectful.

This was really interesting, thank you for writing it!
3/11/2019 c1 Tommy298
I was with it until it got kinda gay? In retrospect it should have been obvious as the path of the story but I thought the friendship tag was the main over arching theme of the fic. Also the idea of a mundane shirou is kinda even more ass than a gay one. Finally, I dont think that a mundane shirou can even get grey hair early without him being a magus. Personal biases aside, it was a well written one shot
3/10/2019 c1 Diyce
This has been a wonderful read. Everyone felt so spit on and I loved that they end up together after flirty flying. This story was honestly an exceptional treat. Thank you so much for your work!
33 Page 1 .. Last Next »