FanFiction.Net
for Street Light Blur

1/7/2021 c3 11timewaster123456789
'By doing just like them' great addition love this bit, actually that whole stanza
Ooh and the rose metaphor light as dark and the reverse are always powerful
'Stolen bottle is poisoned wine' this is amazing, I interpret it as when you extend your own life by killing even justifiably, the life you gain is tainted?

Fantastic piece, also I admire the abba structure that was bold, I'm not sure I've ever tried it.
1/7/2020 c3 296Spunky0ne
Beyond amazing. I was left struggling to find the right words to express my appreciation properly. Bravo!
1/7/2020 c2 Spunky0ne
Seriously, I can see this happening. Adorable! It looks like you had so much fun with this, and you have a great handle on the characters.
1/7/2020 c1 Spunky0ne
Aww, this is so sweet and nostalgic! I love Shunsui and Juushiro. This really reflects their closeness. Well done!
7/1/2019 c2 11timewaster123456789
Oh that was so good, the way she ended up getting the pond they'd sung about.

I like the humor at the end and Renji like shaking himself off back to business.

I'm guessing the poem ends 'to look them in the eye' ?
6/17/2019 c2 13Tropicallight
Renji writing the poem is definitely the most CUTEST thing! Thank you so much for writing this! OMG I'M SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW! I had no idea you're into poems ;)
3/17/2019 c1 11timewaster123456789
Love the whole thing but especially the third stanza

Also the last line like as much as he cared Ukitake it hurt so much losing him that's he's wondering if it was worth it.
3/12/2019 c1 1Beebo85
I liked how you described the Zanpaktou :) My guess is the one "sighing in mature aversion" is Katen Kyokotsu and the one "giggling in childish rebellion" is Sogyo no Kotowari.
3/9/2019 c1 7dude4anime1
OMG! This is one of the best gifts I've received so far and thank you sooo much for posting this lovely poem. You're really good. I love it. Best poem ever And thank you so much for this wonderful gift /