FanFiction.Net
for Remnant's resident psychic

2/13/2022 c1 Guest
Okay wait I'm confused so is mewtwo appearance the same he is in pokemon or is he a famous with mewtwo features in confused please reply
10/5/2020 c2 Guest
update plis, I need more, don't abandon it plis owo.
8/7/2020 c2 4Antex-The Legendary Zoroark
Aw yeah! This chapter settles it! I’m gonna be keeping an eye on this! So I’ll be following and expecting another chapter soon! I hope you’ll continue to update this and make it even more interesting!
8/7/2020 c1 Antex-The Legendary Zoroark
Well now! This has definitely caught my eye! Looks good so far!
3/29/2020 c2 Guest
When will these stories be updated?
3/28/2020 c1 Guest
Will your stories get updated this year?
10/12/2019 c2 Cylon One
I really, really enjoyed reading what there is so far of this story and I really, really hope you have intention of continuing it because I really want to see where it goes with Mewtwo in it.

I very much look forward to next time.
9/26/2019 c2 Guest
This idea is interesting! I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
9/3/2019 c2 NightmareKnight1
Kind of annoying that you pretty much followed canon with little bits of commentary thrown in, save for the last little bit of interaction between Mewtwo and Ruby. Usually people who look up fanfiction on a certain topic tend to have some idea of the source material, and to just see it rehashed repeatedly is a bit boring.

I'd honestly like to see more Mewtwo, considering he's the new element added into RWBY. Would have been neat for him to meet Velvet, or perhaps have an early run in with Cardin and his flunkies.

What I'm saying is, try to branch out a little. Make the story your own. Show us stuff happening that we don't see in basic canon and feel free to build up the world around the characters, rather than just focusing on one particular group of students (Like actual canon failed to do and expected us to do as homework...).
8/23/2019 c1 Gabriel443
Great, just great.
7/1/2019 c1 Phantomdeath777
A really interesting start.
5/22/2019 c1 epiccoolnessfactor3
this is a work of art
4/10/2019 c1 13ultron emperor
I love this !
3/14/2019 c1 3Dalan777
well written for a first chapter. I'm a bit disappointed that Mewtwo didn't keep the viciousness that he had in the first pokemon movie, but it makes sense since he would start to experience emotions on a human/faunus level what with being turned into one. look forward to more and seeing Mewtwo's development.
3/12/2019 c1 NightmareKnight1
This chapter feels a bit rushed and events just happen very... conveniently. The fact that Qrow (And I don't really see it being anyone else) found the destroyed facility, managed to retrieve all the files about Mewtwo and report back to Ozpin, who then found Mewtwo shortly after he just happened to save Velvet, just all seems way too coincidental for my liking. I get that you probably want to get into the meat of the story quickly, but it just seems a bit lazy to half ass the chapter that's meant to hook potential readers.

Not to mention characterization of Mewtwo and Watts just seems... wrong, honestly. After four years of torture, with no prior memories/knowledge/experience to draw from, Mewtwo should be a raging psychopath bent on humanity's destruction. I can believe if he observed kindness from humanity, his thoughts and opinions might eventually change, but you're writing under the assumption that Mewtwo already knew this from the get-go when that just didn't make sense in the scenario you've written. My issue with Watts was more that he's a stereotypical "Yes, you will serve my master wonderfully. Now let me smoke this cigar while fiddling with my mustache" type of villain and that just doesn't do him justice.

That said, there's a terrible lack of halfway decent RWBY/Pokemon fics on this site, so I'll be following this to see how you deal with this in the future. Hopefully you don't disappoint.
16 Page 1 2 Next »