for The Power of Ten

8/8/2019 c1 Guest
TEN YEARS! I can't believe it.
I think you are more than honouring the show by writing such amazing stuff and sharing it with us, so thank you!
5/13/2019 c1 1AngelLonginus
Best anniversary of when they met ever! Loved it! Thanks for writing!
3/17/2019 c1 frenchipper
That was fun ! thank you for celebrating that tenth birthday ! This show has given me so many good memories, and they keep living thanks to you and all the fanfic writers.
It looks as though you've had Castle and Beckett play a lot of Jeopardy this week with you two stories... but obviously today he didn't have a clue. Good of Beckett to have a better memory. Though I understand Castle when he says he can't think straight when she's around :)))
ps : I was about 20 when "10" came out and a huge fan of Julie Andrews (I still am). I remember the film vividly though I haven't seen it in quite a while. Thanks for the trip into good memories.
3/14/2019 c1 Ellen Outlaw
Loved it even without Eliot.
3/14/2019 c1 Chacha
This was a great, great 10th anniversary story. You are so good !
I enjoy reading it. Great for Kate to be the romantic one this time. They sure have something to celebrate that no body knows why.
3/13/2019 c1 Guest
Loved this little tidbit. Please give us more stories in the Elliot universe.
3/12/2019 c1 Guest
OMG! This is so incredible. Well, even with the “Detective Kate Beckett, NYPD” - we did not immediately get it until we said it to ourselves the second time. We love this. Such a nice 10th anniversary, i.e, when they met. We read only Caste.
3/12/2019 c1 Deb838
What a lovely tribute to the 10th anniversary
3/11/2019 c1 Guest
So cute!
3/11/2019 c1 Muscovy
Brilliant! Castle helped me get thro a heartbreaking period of my life, I was and still am so grateful to have found that show and its two wonderful characters. I am also grateful to all you fanfic writers who thro your words keep these characters alive and bring a smile to my face with each story I read. Thank you.
3/11/2019 c1 sKyoKun
Castle had no clue haha. I can't believe it's already been 10 years. (well little less here in France) it feels like yesterday.
Thanks for keeping Castle alive with your writing :)
3/10/2019 c1 Guest
OMG. Thank you for this! Absolutely loved it!
3/10/2019 c1 Caskett1963
Amazing, absolutely love this.
3/10/2019 c1 22honeyandvodka
That was great!
Reminded me of the anniversary fic I wrote at the five year mark, feels like a lifetime ago but I love seeing that the fandom is still alive.
Thanks for writing. X
3/10/2019 c1 1mobazan27
Ten years, so hard to believe. I’m so grateful for the show. It will always hold a huge place in my heart like no other show will. But I’m also grateful for all you wonderful fan-fic writers that keeps them alive.
I loved the story. Caskett, just Caskett. Crying.
66 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »