for What Could Have Been

4/23 c5 Inu-Fan 24
Oh pretty please continue this amazing story, it has so much awesome detail and great background and for it to come to a complete stand still really sucks, this is one of the best stories that showcases Toga's role as a Father and Mate, not a lot of stories give this kind of wonderful detail for this particular character, considering most writer's follow the anime's story line and take's his character out of the picture, so to read something like this is a nice change.

Hope to see more brilliance soon.
11/6/2019 c5 4TDICELEBRITY14
I'm loving this. Inuyasha's dad putting his pride aside for his wife and child is so endearing. Part of me REALLY wants to see him put Izayoi's father in his place as well as the others.
10/10/2019 c5 Guest
Please continue this story, it's just starting to get good I am happy to see Inu-Taisho in a fatherly role, since he was denied in all the other stories form the Feudal Era point of view. Now if only he could get him, Izayoi and Inuyasha out of there and away from those people that don't treat them well, it would be great if he could secretly get a home built for them so they could live without anymore drama from the humans they are forced to share space with, now that would be a miracle.
4/12/2019 c5 78Alannada
I'm pretty shocked that the samurai acted in such way in front of their lord. I'm also shocked that they dared to isult Toga, an obviously powerful youkai. But then again, they had 3 years of seeing him acting rather docile and the lord being rather against him. On the other hand I'm surprised there was little of discussing strategies in the war meeting, it looked more like a last meeting before the army marches out.
I wish to know what was the reason behind Toga and family staing at Izayoi's father's after Toga got healed. I actually wonder why Izayoi brought him there, knowing how humans reacted to youkai. It sounds wiser to hide in a cave or somewhere before he got better and then start a new home somewhere else. Heck, even going to recover at Totosai's sounds like a better plan.
Besides, a group of 10 people is hardly an army. I don't even want to start on the incompetence of Izayoi's dad, as it is right now I can't see the siege going good, unless Toga goes full power on the defenders.
4/12/2019 c4 Alannada
poor baby Inu
4/12/2019 c2 Alannada
it made sense for the lord to want Toga to work for him, after all he's eating his bread and stuff
4/6/2019 c4 Guest
good
3/30/2019 c4 atomicapple730
Ahhhhh! So cute! I love it. Inutaisho and Izayoi is something I'm super crazy about lately. They're too cute, and there's so much mystery surrounding them. I wanna know more about them. I hate their end, though. It doesn't seem fair... :(

OK, as for the actual story...
Does Izayoi have a mother? Haven't seen her yet. Her father was surprisingly kind, in my opinion. I figured he'd throw her out, or at least reject her son/husband. Then again, being able to control a demon as crazy strong as Toga could have its benefits... Hmhmhmhm... You could one-shot so many (human) enemies with that.

Oh! I'm interested in the new sword Toga got. Does it have a name? What's it do? Also, I'm guessing he got rid of Sounga and Tetsaiga to keep Sesshomaru off his tail, (in case he gets any ideas of going after Inuyasha and Izayoi) but does Sesshomaru even know his father is still alive? He received Tenseiga, so I doubt it.

Oh, yeah. I should've warned you, I ask lots of questions. It's more contemplation than anything else. I like seeing my answers answered by the next chapters, it's so much fun. I like making theories, I guess. xP

I dunno what else to say, but I think this could be really good! I'll be waiting for updates. (No pressure, though!) Ü
3/19/2019 c3 Reading Pixie
Cute
3/11/2019 c1 2almondbutter
Can't wait to read more
3/10/2019 c2 3Number 2 Type C
OMG, The fic i was waiting for and it didn't dissapoint! It's really great, and i'm so exites for the next chapter!
Thank you!