for GKEA: Deep-Freeze

1/10 c3 2HeatsH67
I can't lie, syrupy is just a hilarious adjective to use. Reminds me of when I read some other lemon many years ago and the male's phallus was described as, and I quote: "Firm like a pepperoni stick"

Alas, it's nice to see completion to this story, I thought it was dead in the water for a bit. The quality of writing is solid, and although the whole Winter/long lost lover thing kind of threw me for a loop, it was still a satisfying conclusion to a good fanfic.
7/2/2019 c2 Twitch
See, this is why I attached directional mines on to the back plates of my flak armor along with the rest of my explosives: to make sure anyone that sneaks up on me either thinks twice or gets blown into chunky salsa
5/14/2019 c1 1RuGuard
I really like Froslass.
Maybe Froslass likes Cameron.
In a way Cameron is lucky since Pokedex says that it freezes its victims.
In a way Froslass can guide him out of the blizzard by keeping him safe. In any case, Froslass may of also saved his pokemon from freezing in the only way it could by breaking the poke balls prior to him releasing the pokemon in such harsh conditions. I hope the pokemon did not die.

PS
It may be an interesting idea that the Froslass may want to be out of the mountains and explore the world. The only way she could may be by hiding in Cameron since She is a ghost. Ultimately this would grant him high resistant to the cold and maybe some other ice powers.
This may be the only way Froslass can explore the world without being hated by cultural beliefs or other facts about her kind.
4/19/2019 c1 DauntlessStarr
I hope his Pokemon are ok. Interested to see where this goes.
4/12/2019 c1 Sswag bio
I willing to read more chapters of this story, it's really mess up how the froslass kills his pokemon and he doesn't know where he is on the mountain. Keep up with the good work, I really enjoyed reading your stories.
4/7/2019 c1 3Nakashima Hatsuharu
Now that's a bizzare occurence if such thing happened. A pokemon should be forecefully ejected if its housing ball broke. I believe the Frosslass was using Psychic on our unfortunate trainer and messing with his head.

This was very well written and I'd like to see the next chapter asap. This is great!
3/23/2019 c1 1Twisted Observer 7
Hahaha, well now, ain't this quite the story :3.

This is rather different from your other work, Gotta Kiss Em All, as instead of diving into certain thought provoking issues we are going off on an adventure, which is also likely to discuss previously mentioned issues :3. This story will likely have more of an adventure feel to it than the other, which am curious to see how you handle.

We are introduced to Cameron, now I do not know why... But that name is really fitting for a photographer! The lad wishes to follow in his father's footsteps, which is admirable, but still has his own brand of sorts as he takes his photography through a different route. Which is great because one should not aspire to be a replica of another person, but rather an improvement of sorts as well as their own version. It is not bad to aspire to be like someone, but you should always remember that you are not them and they are not you, hence you should strive, not to be the best them but, to be the best you which you are capable of. Cameron shows that although currently he is, by his own words, "a pale imitation" of his father, he is happy and content with what he is doing. When you choose a way of life, it must be one which are both your choice and are happy with for, though you may fall and make mistakes, it is in that way that you'll have no regrets and be truly you. A wonderful character you have here so far Killer :D.

Gritch actions are, well, I suppose understandable to a degree but I still wish he tried to convince Cameron more, but then again that would result to us not having this story :3.

The Pokémon of his father, which now belong to Cameron, are all quite something. The fact which the lad gave them a choice whether to accompany him or not speaks of his character, it is still a shame though that three chose to leave as he ain't much for battling. Snowman showed great care for Cameron's well-being, given their long history I suppose that is to be expected, which is why it hurt more when "it" happened. The fate of those three Pokémon are unknown to us, and that leaves us worried and afraid for them, though we haven't really been introduced to the other two it is still frightening to think that they died just like that... Hahaha, an excellent addition to the story's flow in my point of view as you have us, your readers, feel for the characters and dread whatever fate that comes upon them.

Overall, this is quite the story :D I am very much curious to see just what happens next :3. Thank you for all of your hard work Killer K-9!

On a side note, the Pokémon Froslass is one of the Pokémon which is quite interesting to me. Its story, nature, abilities and appearance are all alluring to me :3.
3/10/2019 c1 Fake Account dammit