for The Servant Queen

7/9 c16 CCDeVill
This evolution of Niles' actions and thoughts is great. I am loving how you have been working on the characters in this AU! What an incredible job! Congratulations!
I have loved everything so far and I am very happy with this chapter. But I confess that I am afraid to continue, because its that stormy situations will come ... But lets go! Thank you for sharing this idea and developing these stories so well! I'm só in loving!

Obs .: I'm sorry for the previous comment, but I believed that the translator was being minimally acceptable. But no.
7/6 c16 CCDeVill
Essa evolução de ações e pensamentos do Niles é ótima. Estou adorando como você tem trabalhado os personagens nesse AU! Que trabalho incrível! Parabéns!
Amei tudo até aqui e estou muito contente com esse capítulo. Mas confesso que estou com medo de continuar, porque sei que situações tempestuosas virão... Vamos lá!
Obrigada por compartilhar essa ideia e desenvolver tão bem essas histórias! Estou amando!
3/13 c37 Guest
I love this chapter! I’ve been looking forward to the moment when he realizes she’s the girl from the ball :)
3/1 c36 Guest
Love love love! This au is so interesting.
3/1 c36 Guest
This is a story I reread sometimes because i love the plot and writing so much. I hope Marie is ok. She is a true queen and c.c. needs support outside of her husband seeing as her own mother is gone she'll want someone like marie to fill in that role. Keep up the good work thank you!
1/17 c35 18Angel Cauldwell
Ruth got some payback for what she did and she needs the full payback. I am curious, what will happen to Ruth’s unborn baby. I doubt Niles will allow the baby to suffer because of what Ruth did since the baby did nothing to him. But I am not sure if he is willing to raise the baby himself. More so since he has a set of twins.
1/13 c34 Angel Cauldwell
Are you going to update soon? For I want to know what Niles will do to the maid that told his father about C.C.
12/8/2019 c34 KT
The way you brought back Prudence to the story was funny. I can't wait until Niles finds out who it actually was and makes her pay for it; I'm sorry, I can't remember her name at this moment. But please keep updating because your stories are awesome. I can't wait to see what happens in The Parent Trap story, too.
11/23/2019 c30 Guest
Good riddance Joseph. Marie is amazing.
11/25/2019 c33 Angel Cauldwell
I read most of the chapters. If I remember right that it was Ruth that told the king about C.C. Did she get her punishment yet?
11/18/2019 c25 Guest
I get so excited when I see this updated. Niles father is the worst I just want them to be happy. Good job. Your writing is exceptional it feels like I'm reading a novel with the character developments and drama. Amazing.
10/27/2019 c1 Guest
Great story, I love it! Please finish it!
10/14/2019 c21 KT
The wedding piece was beautiful, I hope that you update & finish the story soon.
10/9/2019 c1 Guest
Very good job, finish the story please!
10/2/2019 c20 KT
These new chapters were fantastic and again, you are a great storyteller. I can't wait until you update again.
29 Page 1 2 Next »