for The Servant Queen

10/2/2019 c20 KT
These new chapters were fantastic and again, you are a great storyteller. I can't wait until you update again.
9/13/2019 c18 KT
I am ecstatic that you decided to continue to write for this story and that you are updating again. I can't wait to see how you are going to continue this story, and your other stories as well. You're always spot on when it comes to the dialogue and you are always consistent with the storylines and with the continuity. I have read many authors' stories on here, and I am always trying to find great authors and stories based on The Nanny, especially when it comes to Niles and C.C. stories. I hope that you continue to write because you are extremely talented, and I am happy that you are sharing with us your wonderful work. Again, thank you for sharing with us your hard work and dedication through these well-written stories.
9/2/2019 c17 1SmedHead
Ohhh! A secret wedding! Yassssss! I love this! It's so cute and I can't wait to see them get one over on Joseph... Blechhh. And poor Marie; she better get her grandchildren!
8/30/2019 c15 PhantomEtudes
Two updates in a day? You're on a roll. More if possible p
8/30/2019 c1 Guest
Thank you very much, you've updated! I can't wait to read the next chapter
7/30/2019 c1 KT
I loved this story and how you created the additional characters and their insights. From their actions and what they say about poor C.C., it's making Niles a better person about how he should go about living his life. C.C. and Marie are both making him realize that being a selfless and caring person will make him a better ruler and a better person in general. I hope you finish writing this story and that you have more stories to tell.
7/30/2019 c11 KT
I've read many of your stories, and they are fantastic. I liked how you put other characters' perspectives into this story, such as Prudence's and Ruth's. Their perspectives gave so much more fuel for Niles to finally understand about his father's teachings were wrong. I like how he's learning that concept not just from Marie, but from C.C., too. He's learning that selflessness is what is important about relationships and about how he can serve his people as a future king within this story. I think that that is an important theme in life generally, being selfless and putting other people's happiness first could also in-return, make one happy as well. I hope that you continue writing this story and that you have many more stories for us to read.
6/16/2019 c1 Guest
Please finish this story, i love it, its great.
5/23/2019 c9 Guest
Yayyyyy! I love this story! Thank goodness Niles has started acting like some sort of gentleman. Before I just wanted to punch him in the face. . Can't wait to see how their relationship keeps progressing and find out what finally brings them together.

Man, the maids at this place are THE WORST! So glad Niles took prudence down a peg... Even though I do think that was a waste of perfectly good wine. Ha ha
5/18/2019 c1 Guest
Please, finish the story! I love your work
4/30/2019 c1 Guest
Please updateee️
4/29/2019 c7 Guest
I'm loving this! The character development is great! I also love that they have most of their same character traits from the show but that it's all also kind of twisted too, since Niles is more of a bad guy and cc is the one you feel bad for. Plus, I love your role reversal as far as their stations and wealth (or lack there of.) I hope that you're able to work on this more soon. Thanks for sharing your time and writing with us!
4/25/2019 c1 Guest
Good job, I can't wait the next chapter
3/17/2019 c1 XxSugarMamaxX
Yaas, can’t wait for the next chapter️
3/11/2019 c4 bogiedevil
So nice to see another new story I've been enjoying all of the chapters. Love CC's fire and looking forward to seeing how she manages Niles the boor.
30 « Prev Page 1 2