for Path of the Shura

8/4 c2 RandomDude15
You know, this was a really interesting story. I always enjoy a good Fate fic, and this has loads of potential. If you guys ever get back into it, I'd really appreciate it, but if not, well, that's your decision, I guess. At least put it into the "Abandoned Projects" section of your profile if that turns out to be the case, please.
10/16/2020 c2 ChangeMe4574
It's... painful watching one of my favorite characters doom himself to a such a destructive path. Let's hope the development Shirou gets over the course of the story will knock some modicum of self-worth into him.
4/15/2020 c1 Nihai
I have been following your works since Ragnarok. Recently watched nearly all Type-Moon works. Noticed you also have a story for F/SN and I must admit, this is good. I wish it wasn't on hold and still updating, but just the hope is enough. Good luck.
2/14/2020 c2 Mystear
Really enjoying the premise set here, looking forward to see how this version of shirou takes on the world.
11/28/2019 c2 1RoachVit
Damn, this is good, shame it's on hold.
8/18/2019 c2 1YukiKazami
I truly hope to see more of this soon. I'm working on my own version of a more competent Shirou fic, and this is truly inspiring, though a totally different direction than mine.
7/21/2019 c2 16BukkakeNoJutsu
This is fantastic!
5/31/2019 c2 RotcehM
Good
5/28/2019 c2 1Reginleif2004
Damn this is a cool concept. Definitely looking forward to more.
5/4/2019 c2 kunomosu
Kinda weird that Kiri would say "English." Pretty sure they'd all be conversing in japanese.
4/27/2019 c2 HPfan7-8
Loved it and can’t wait for more.
4/19/2019 c2 Guest
Again this chapter shows great character development in what seems like the same standard events by being subtle. Your way of writing does a good job developing characters subtly which really enhances my experience of it. Keep it up and i can't wait for the next chapter!
4/12/2019 c1 3Alakrux
Looking forward to seeing where this one goes. There are only small differences from canon right now but I can see that will slowly change. I can’t wait for the next update.
4/10/2019 c2 GuardianOfTheUniverse
Great chapter
4/6/2019 c2 Guest
Can we get an idea of when you can update legend story. It's been dead for more than a really appreciate if you can post something about it in your next update. Cheers
53 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »