for Requisition

5/25 c9 Guest
Ch 10 when?
5/11 c9 2Senlong456
This is an amazing story. Definitely underrated because the writing is really good. You've got me completely hooked on this. Hope to see more.
5/9 c9 1Sekklon
I like this story very much, I hope you post the new chapter. I can't wait to read it
4/25 c9 Guest
Still patiently waiting for the next update.
4/18 c9 1LunaOlcaRaca
No matter how many times I read this, it's still freaking awesome. Thank you so much for creating this and sharing it with us!

I understood Leon's point, but Red wouldn't be that good if he didn't care about his pokemon. Him and Charizard were obviously confident, so you should at least give them the benefit of the doubt especially after seeing how strong his other pokemon were even with a type disadvantage. I think he became a bit arrogant just because he can dynamax his. Being bigger doesn't necessarily immediately make you stronger. You should also never judge a person's relationship with someone else that fast.
4/17 c9 NooneimportantX13
I hope you update this fic is too good
4/9 c9 Natsu27
Please New chapter dude
3/11 c9 Alonso Vazquez Arias
When will I publish a new chapter ?, this story is amazing!
2/12 c5 idontwanttosleepanymore
I came back to this chapter when I looked up what nihilegos venom does to it's target. it supposedly decreases inhibition and draws out the targets latent power. the purpose of it is to drive the target into attacking any possible threats to nihilego. I'm kinda excited on seeing more on how this affected reds personality. the glimpses you provided are painful cliffhangers!
2/11 c9 idontwanttosleepanymore
This fic is so fascinating! pls don't let it die like the other red fics! thank for writing nevertheless.
2/11 c5 idontwanttosleepanymore
holy shit...he actually managed to return? and ultra east plot, yes! the fic is so interesting! I look forward for more!
2/7 c9 Lelouch2618
I hope you update this fic is too good
1/31 c9 S0B
Damn I need more chapters. This story was the one that sparked my interest to Pokemon again and to search Red. I can't even believe that I miss this guy in Pokemon! I just lost interest watching Pokemon again after watching Ash make himself... well look like an idiot and a moron. Don't get me wrong, I can consider Ash stronger than Red, but come on, in the anime or even manga, he looks like an idiot that always looses and the way he catches Pokemon! Just! (Though I did watch the other arcs from time to time for nostalgia, some arcs that he was atleast good and competent at we're in Sinnoh and Kalos; also Unova)

After watching how he constantly lose pathetically during the Kanto Arc and don't even get me started on the BW!

Anyways, I really need more of this chapters.
1/6 c9 Dio
Where is New chapter? This story is amazing
12/26/2020 c9 Jeferson Arthur
Oho, he lost his spotlight? Not a problem, after this little stunt I'm pretty sure he not just recovered it, but it increased a hundredfold, my man just straight hummiliated a champion, his transcendent Charizard just one shotted an inferior dynamax one, whithout even a bit of effort using a fire-type attack nonetheless, damn you gotta update this man, it would be a blessed christmas gift
240 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »