for New Baby

6/22 c13 1TheSilentPrincess
I found this story yesterday, and just finished it today. I loved it. It was everything wrapped up in one big bundle of feelings and you captured the characters so perfectly.
5/26 c13 Unknown
THIS WAS AWESOME ITS 5 AM THO
5/26 c5 Unknown
It’s 3 am and I’m so tired but I am LOVING this!
2/11 c11 Guest
I look forward to the next chapter
2/1 c10 Guest
Finally these bozos are figuring it out. This was a great chapter
1/27 c9 Guest
I really enjoyed ch 8 and 9, but my heart hurts for Nick. And now this accident, oh man, please please make him be ok and let them both come to their senses and get back together.
1/25 c9 Guest
I'm glad someone is still writing new girl fan fiction. Thanks.
1/12 c9 Guest
Yay so glad you updated but omg Nick! Can’t wait for the next chapter.
9/22/2019 c8 Guest
This is so good. Great to see people still writing New Girl fics
8/4/2019 c7 Guest
I know it's been months since you updated but I implore you to continue, pleeeeease. This fic is soon good. Everything is so in character, like I can imagine every single one of them saying and doing these things. And it's hilarious! Please continue.
4/28/2019 c6 11celeryy
"Elegant! A venue! Organized! Tasteful! Structured!" Schmidt is absolutely ridiculous I love him
All of the character voices and mannerisms continue to be SO SPOT ON. And omg fake dating trope, I can't wait!
4/18/2019 c5 Guest
It was really great. I love that Nick freaked out, but finally called down. I'm not sure about Bonny being upset about Jess being Nick's baby momma though, she liked Jess at the end of the funeral episode and I think she knew they were meant to be together. She liked that Jess took care of Nick. I love how they were all freaking out to tell Joan and then Cece broke the news.
4/16/2019 c5 celeryy
omggg, Nick wielding the chair at Bob and then offering him the chair to sit down lmao

I for one would love to see a Classic Winston & Coach Mess-Around, even if it is likely to lead to disaster...

This is going fast & furious and I love it! Another great twist/cliffhanger ending. I really thought Schmidt had called Jess's mom since he'd been feeling left out of everything, and then of course Cece would be the one since she's planning the baby shower!
4/16/2019 c5 Catie
I loved how Bob started to freak out on Nick lol You are really great at writing! It feels like an actual episode! :)
4/4/2019 c4 Guest
Looking forward to more. So excited they're having twins.
29 Page 1 2 Next »