for Journey Back Home

3h c7 NNUUJJ
I am very sad about this you are one of my favorite authors and I am running out of content to read :(
4/6/2020 c7 1FailedKeikaku
Why do you even need an antagonist is beyond me. This story could be a good read without one
3/23/2020 c7 Guest
More please
6/25/2019 c7 Guest
I understand why, I felt you swayed too far away from normal with the summons as well as the love happening so soon. This story would've been a good oneshot if edited right.
6/26/2019 c7 Uzumaki spiral
You could have made that kaguya's familly came to the elemental nation cause havoc let them have OP powers and let naruto face them? That's an easy way out of your problem? Could easily bring out 5 to 9 chapters with fights and arguments whatever...
6/26/2019 c6 Uzumaki spiral
Meh not bad
6/26/2019 c5 Uzumaki spiral
The shinobi council and Tsunade had only one thought, 'They are arguing like a couple', they thought with a smirk... Omg why do you have to ruin this story with simple stuff like this stop all the stupid hinting from council's and people what you should do is make it a public kiss or holding hands that doesn't make it look stupid... Ok im finished venting
6/26/2019 c4 Uzumaki spiral
She looked pissed but was afraid to enter village?
6/26/2019 c3 Uzumaki spiral
Kinda predictable but it's a guilty pleasure to read...
6/26/2019 c2 Uzumaki spiral
Same old blood drip and kurama encouragement...
6/25/2019 c1 Uzumaki spiral
Not bad i liked it but 1 thing irritated me and that you brag with Naruto's abilities it 1 thing to state what he has and it's a nother thing to go full on "naruto is awesome and ima force it in your puny brains" but i can live with it so no prob.
5/1/2019 c6 3Omnitrix10
Amazing chapter. I can't wait to see what happens next.

Keep up the great work.
5/1/2019 c1 Scarease
As ninja he falls under Ninja council law and not citizen law so Naruto and Tsunade tell the citizen council to fuck off .Continuation of ninja clan falls under ninja council rule so they have no authority .
4/20/2019 c5 Guest
A great story, to bad not all agree with me.
4/21/2019 c5 Omnitrix10
Amazing chapter. Naruto standing up to the council was awesome, the end was great, you might want to make the rating higher than K just in case your story gets taken down.

Also the other story you talked about in the author's note sounds amazing. Naruto using Hiraishin is always cool to me and more Naruro x fem Sasuke is always a good thing it's one of my favorite pairings.

As for ideas maybe have Sasuke pretending to be a guy to avoid the council and Naruto finds out Sasuke's really a girl and helps her keep her secret then they get close and Naruto tells her about the Kyuubi. They date in secret with Naruto helping her realize that pushing people away won't help in getting revenge so she doesn't run off to Orochimaru.

My Idea would takes place when they first become a team you could make them older then Canon when the became a team if you need to, but those are just my ideas it's your story and what ever you do I'm sure it will be great.

Keep up the great work. This story is one of the best I've read in a long time.
24 Page 1 2 Next »