for SAO with Sora?

12/16/2019 c8 Guest
Well this is a huge disappointment there's no new chapter.
9/1/2019 c7 Guest
I may need to reread this later because I forgot most of what has happened.
8/27/2019 c1 Guest
Updated
6/29/2019 c1 Guest
When are you going to update
6/20/2019 c6 1shadowchaos5150
Decent premise and world building so far, though your Spelling, Grammar, & Punctuation could use some work. "Putted" is not a word. And there were multiple sentences that could benefit from the use of commas, they're not just for lists you know. Hope to see an update soon, I'm curious what you have planned.
5/2/2019 c6 Guest
What did Xigbar/Luxu mean by the hostage part because Yolko is useless to him?
5/1/2019 c3 Vercingetorix Rex
sorry but it's bad. is not it supposed to be a crossover with Kingdom Hearts?
Are not heartless supposed to appear for this sort of thing?

it's even worse because it's an umpteenth story where Sachi dies! Is this road really insubstantial that writers who are probably lacking in imagination feel obliged to take it every time?
Disappointed because I dislike Kirisuna because of that, I would have preferred that Sachi survive and Kirito x Sachi!

I don't feel like reading a Sao/Kingdom Hearts crossover, but just a simple copy of Sao...
4/23/2019 c6 Guest
You barely talked about Kingdom Hearts 2.
4/7/2019 c5 Khy Dragon
Don’t worry, we’ll wait. We’ll see you soon!
4/7/2019 c1 Khy Dragon
Your story is cool, keep it going. That was so tight!
4/4/2019 c5 Captain Imaginat
Will Kirito, Asuna and the other Sword Art Online characters will meet Disney villains who are also Sora's enemies like Hades and will other Disney characters will appear like Genie, Philocetes, Jiminy Cricket, Jack Sparrow, Sebastian, Rafiki or Flora, Fauna and Merryweather. Also Kirito, Sora and other Sword Art Online characters go to worlds from Kingdom Hearts which Sora did.
3/20/2019 c3 Guest
This stinks.
3/20/2019 c3 Captain Imaginat
Will Sora's enemies from Kingdom Hearts like Maleficent, Pete, Hades, Jafar, Davy Jones or Captain hook appear in SAO With Sora?
3/20/2019 c2 Khy Dragon
Keep it going, I’m loving this story!
3/13/2019 c2 Guest
Could you please do us all a favor and make "The Moonlit Black Cats" survive I always hated them dying especially after only one episode.
17 Page 1 2 Next »