for Chuck and Sarah vs College

4/12 c38 26potterfanxp123
I feel that this is very deserved... SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Very good chapter.

Looking forward to more! Thank you for writing.
4/11 c38 82old2write
Ah, the old Chuck Bartowski magic. Works on just about everyone sooner or later. Even the hard core ones like Zondra. Very sweet. Sarah is one smart and very understanding woman. To have this many beautiful women around, all hugging and kissing on her man and she just smiles and loves him all the more. Yes, she understands all the parameters involved, but still…. Brilliant woman.

Kind of left us high and dry with Chuck’s musings about being a Professor. Is he struggling with that now that it is becoming a reality? Surely he isn’t surprised! Maybe it isn’t really important in the grand scheme of things. Oh well….

Enjoying the heck out of this, as always. Thanks for taking us on this journey. Be well….
4/11 c38 ReaderNotAWriter85
Awesome chapter. I really enjoyed it and look forward to more. Thank you so much for sharing this with us
4/11 c38 Guest
DC, now you have Zondra becoming a nice human being? Chuck is still scared of her and Sarah but another good chapter in this epic of yours. Looking forward to your next update.
4/11 c38 11jwatkins
That damned Bartowski. Making people feel their feelings. I never get tired of the banter between these characters. So good, my friend. So good.
4/11 c38 Vurich23
Terrific chapter David. I love the relationship you’ve built between Z and Chuck.
4/9 c37 ddbadger
Enjoyable chapter-story has been fun to read.
4/7 c37 4WillieGarvin
Love that the Director just wanders in from off-camera for a cameo and then wanders out again. Meanwhile, the banter gets dialed up to 11. So much fun. Thanks, dude.
4/6 c37 2Timber63
Zondra and all her lady feelings. I love what you've done with the Zondra character, I really wished we had met her earlier in canon. Great job, love this story. Thanks for sharing.
4/6 c37 Jlee.24
Hahahaha the last part between Zondra and Chuck!

Tbh, it's been awhile since I last read this story. Might need to go back and reread it again.

Thanks!
4/6 c37 Frank Suppa
David Carner great chapter that was funny Great uncle Joe with one tooth I get this story with just two people I forgot Zondra is with Sarah's sister Molly in that one here it's Dakota an a CIA recruit
4/6 c37 ReaderNotAWriter85
Great chapter. I really enjoyed it and look forward to more. thank you so much for sharing this with us
4/6 c37 Guest
DC, Chuck should know that you can tease a tiger or Zondra only so long before you get bit and does a story you have updated over 3 years count as an epic? I am SO glad you still update this story because I have read it over several times just because it makes me smile. Thanks for sharing your craziness with us.
4/6 c36 4WillieGarvin
Lovely bit of fun loving banter. A DC trademark. Thanks.
4/5 c37 7Dillwg
It’s a burden that I’ll have to bear, but I’m going to have to reread the story to remember why Chuck is vetting potential CIA recruits. Banter, inanity, insanity. This story has it all.
769 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »