FanFiction.Net
for Something So Right

10/25/2006 c1 1luvcali
Aw. Another great one. Why did you stop writing T7S fanfics? You're so good. But honestly, these sum it all up and actually even applies to the ending, without us having to mention the three letter, and quite vulgar, word that I don't like to mention(sam). You did a really great job with Jackie, she's so right on. Great job! :)
4/3/2006 c1 holyshnitzel
I like this Jackie :D
10/13/2005 c1 Rika-chan
Wow! This was awesome. I just recently started to read through the stories here @ and I never got to the "series" section because I was always to pre-occupied with the anime section, but when I read your story it was so touching! It's so detailed and sad at the same time. I loved it. I hope to read more stories from you!
1/8/2004 c1 6Lapinina
Jackie...I'm sorry for her...she really didn't deserve that to happen again...I never expected Hyde to sink that low.
5/17/2003 c1 Jamie
OMG, OMG! That was amazing! You totally got Jackie dead on w/ this! Loved seeing how she was still clinging to that shirt as a lifeline!
5/11/2003 c1 36Jaded
This is a great short story! It's so sad, so bittersweet, but also full of lovely, happy moments. I like your take on the Veteran's Day kiss, the way it gives it an edge of more "realism" where it didn't have to mean the world, but still meant something. You capture a wonderful, mature Jackie-voice here too that I enjoyed very much. I also liked your insights into their relationship, how they are similar and different as orphans, and how Hyde has always been kind of her special defender.

Very fluid prose as well, and I look forward to more from you if you don't mind!
5/11/2003 c1 Arielle
Oh, wow! That was so intense! So sad! So beautiful! You made me cry a little, too. I bawled like a baby when I saw NBFB, and you made me do it again! Bravo!
4/30/2003 c1 2Karone
Aww, that was so beautiful and sad! Poor Jackie! I am still in shock from that episode- how could Hyde do that to her? Ugh, I cannot wait for the next season so they can get back together! ^_^
4/29/2003 c1 Lisa
Wow, this was awesome! Just what I think Jackie would be feeling and thinking. Major thumbs up!
4/28/2003 c1 11Starlight77
Oh, it was very good! I can imagine that would be exactly what Jackie was thinking after the breakup.

J.B.+S.H. FOREVER TOGETHER
4/28/2003 c1 CZgal
This was amazing! ^_^ I just finished your Hyde pov, and together both pieces had me bawling like a baby. I know the writers had them break up for plot and all, but darn it, what about us J/H shippers?
4/27/2003 c1 AdeptatHumanError
Too cool, yo. :) I love it! You're a great writer, I'm off to read your other stuff! I really like your reasoning for Hyde's shaving off his beard, too. Right on the mark, good job.
4/27/2003 c1 Candy.07
omg! that was so good! it was really sad tho!great job!
4/27/2003 c1 Kaycee3
Great point of view. ^_^; Very emotional. (=
4/27/2003 c1 Lizzie
That was so wonderful! I didn't think you could tope your Hyde pov piece, but you did! Oh, I'm still a little choked up here... that was just so sad!
23 Page 1 2 Next »