FanFiction.Net
for A Broken God's Thesis

5/12/2022 c8 Wicked.A
I don't think that akeno and Shinji fit, I think it would end toxic like Shinji with Asuka...
As for what powers Shinji may have? Well in theory his at field should allow for the undoing of others at fields turning them into Fanta (orange goo) you could put a limit on that by saying it only works on those with less energy than him (I say energy because there are other energy than magic in dxd like ki and Sen jutsu), aside from that Shinji when using infinite percent synch rate was able to regenerate body parts in a second and Mari and Asuka when working together used their at fields like a drill that went through hundreds of Eva units if not thousands (I recommend watching the last movie)
5/12/2022 c4 Wicked.A
Shinji dual wielding is actually a pretty good idea since dual wielding requires beyond normal strength (or insane speed in kiba's case) since you wouldn't be able to block someone using the strength of two arms otherwise
5/12/2022 c7 Wicked.A
Knowing that devils used issei's scale mail armoire for a sentai show I can imagine them doing the same for Eva 01...
5/12/2022 c7 Wicked.A
I hope this progressive knife (and maybe the entire Eva) is made from flesh and imagination, cause it would make little sense for Shinji to have a smaller progressive knife that doesn't need to be charged with him)
5/12/2022 c6 Wicked.A
I think if Shinji finds our about akeno and koneko's race powers he's gonna be somewhat insistent about them using them uncaring of their mental Trauma (after all he's using his powers despite HIS mental trauma)
That could be a nice point of conflict
5/12/2022 c6 Wicked.A
I feel like Shinji being forced into a "job contract" would be to close to what nerv did, he wasn't even told of any benefits aside from what issei told him...
5/12/2022 c1 Wicked.A
Just from your authors note I can tell I'm really going to enjoy reading this (a Shinji that isn't in suffering of mental trauma is no true Shinji in my opinion)
9/6/2019 c1 K.L
You need to watch the anime. As the movies and rebuild.
Why? First, Evangelion Humans aren't humans as DxD would classify. In DxD Eva Humans would be aliens. Kaworu even names humans 'lilim'. Not human. Plus A.T Field is a thing on all Evangelion Humans. That doesn't exist in DxD. I would recommend to watch the series and think how those things would work in DxD.
5/16/2019 c1 Drunken Sarge
This is a joke, right?

You've watched 4 Evangelion episodes and 1 DxD episode...and you expect to write a crossover fan fic about them.

Please explain how you think you can write this story when you have virtually no knowledge of the source material?

Basically what this means is that you're going to be pulling nearly everything for this story out of your ass and it will have no relevance or relation to the material it should be derived from.

You're going to end up looking like a fool.
3/31/2019 c8 48reality deviant
while i find the idea VERY interesting- especially your plan of having shinji cwith Unit-01 and its S2 engine, i find the execution... less so. the writing needs polish, both because the characters seem a bit OOC, and because it seems like you marathon through the events to show the scene relevant in each chapter, and then hall ass the rest.

if you have trouble properly writing about relations and depicting them, maybe see how the more popular fics of the two fandoms work. also to increase your understanding and consistancy of DxD and NGE both, i would suggest using wikipedias for both.

I may not have tried my hand at crossing DxD with NGE, but i did cross each with something else. I hope this criticism proves constructive.
3/27/2019 c8 sonic
3/25/2019 c7 sonic
3/17/2019 c6 sonic
3/16/2019 c5 Guest
The Wrath of God in All its Fury - Evangelion 3.0 : You Can (Not) Redo OST. (Thai & English Lyrics)
3/16/2019 c5 sonic