for A Bastard's Quest

5/19/2019 c5 Morbious20
Good chapter.
5/19/2019 c5 15Leaf Ranger
Well crap. This doesn't look good for Jon. Hopefully he'll be able to get out of this in one piece without losing anything valuable. Guess we'll see.

Keep up the good work.
5/19/2019 c5 21Mrtyrant
Hoping that Gengry tags along with Jon and Sam
5/19/2019 c5 1Tom2011
Good chapter, but I think you should slow down a bit. Things go to fast and we can’t concentrate more on Jon own thoughts about his adventures. Also here we speak about Middle age. Moral about good and bad very different from what we have now. I am writing this to so you consider Jon future actions. To kill someone for Jon might be a simple choice of action and after all he was tought all his life how to kill.
5/19/2019 c5 BioHazard82
Another good chapter.
5/10/2019 c1 Guest
Please die
5/3/2019 c4 Guest
Continue please, I really enjoy the story.
4/30/2019 c4 Sageofchaos
hope to read more.
4/20/2019 c4 BioHazard82
Interesting story so far. Please update soon!
4/18/2019 c4 1ViciousFitz
Good story so far. I like that you have him going on adventures in Westeros first, most stories like this have him immediately going to Essos, and that never made much sense to me if he was looking for info on his mother. Plus it means that he won’t interfere too early with Danaerys’ arc. I’m looking forward to reading more.
4/16/2019 c4 Guest
To the reviewer that said you can't get to the Wall by the King's Road. Wrong ! That road runs from King's Landing all the way to the Wall.! It detours and winds enough to reach many castles and join/crosses roads to all the Kingdoms,? It branches off on the Gold Road to the Westerlands and Casterley Rock and at the River Road to Riverrun in the Riverlands and to the High Road that leads through the Vale of Arryn to the Bloody Gate and then that branch road goes all the way to Gulltown.!
4/16/2019 c4 Guest
Ned would grow QUIET. Not quite. It was quite quiet around the fire as Sam didn't snore. Wow ! Jon gets a ruby.! What will he do with it ?
4/16/2019 c3 Marvelmyra
His descendants ! Ancestors come before you in time. Descendants come after you.! ( children, grandchildren and so on.) Spooky dream.!
4/14/2019 c4 Manosikvabe-Mrito
Another good chapter. I was actually afraid of scrolling down lest it should end sooner. Sam and Jon travelling together is very good choice. As he is now going to kings landing, i think he will know how poorly the King is running the kingdom.

And i liked how introduce Warging to Jon. I hope he will learn to control it. And will be able to warg into different kind of animal and birds. And if he can warg into animal without leaving his body it would be great advantage.
4/12/2019 c4 chase manaena