for A Bastard's Quest

3/18/2019 c3 Guest
Why on earth would Aemon not tell Jon what he obviously suspected/believed?

That makes no sense.
3/20/2019 c3 1Joker Army
Well... very well done chapter. Not very climactic but very well done. I always liked aemon and how tragic his story is. I can only believe aemon knows of Jon snows ancestry to gift him dark sister. Are there any specific plans regarding Jon snow and dany Or a specific love interest?
3/19/2019 c3 RReaperOfSouls
Very interesting story...looking forward to see your approach!Update soon
3/19/2019 c3 Bella-swan11
Aemon you have discovered the truth about Jon Snow, you are happy to know that you have a nephew who is alive; you need to talk to Benjen you need to know if he knows the true origin of his nephew. Jon, if you keep playing the harp on the wall, the old Targaryen loyalists will recognize that you look too much like Prince Rhaegar; with it they will discover the truth of your origin and this will leave them in shock like Allister Thorne. Because they are still loyal to the Targaryen house, which means they will be faithful to you because he is the legitimate king; Jon you will soon join the clues that expose your true origin. Discover the truth of your parents' story and take pride in being Aegon Targaryen, but you can not forgive all those who hurt the Targaryen house. It is time for you to regain your throne, for your enemies to understand the meaning of Fire and Blood; You can not forgive your uncle Ned for being a coward and let his friend steal your throne in turn to tell lies about your father. When you discover the truth you must speak with Doran Martell it is time to begin an alliance, because you seek justice for the deaths of Elia Martell and your brothers; Brynden Rios or three-eyed crow helps Jon on his journey he is your nephew grandson and the hope of the Targaryen house and of humanity.
3/18/2019 c3 1fire1
very, very good chapter, thank you for updating. I am so looking forward to to the next chapter.
3/18/2019 c3 15Leaf Ranger
So Jon is preparing for his quest huh? Should be interesting to see where it takes him. I hope he finds love and happiness along the way. Guess we'll see.
3/16/2019 c1 Marvelmyra
...DESPITE the... the worst sin of Ned Stark is his refusal to tell Jon the full truth. The second his Ned's stupidity about telling Cersi, and letting Sansa be engaged to Joffery. Equally dumb ideas those two.!
3/18/2019 c3 Morbious20
Great chapter .
3/14/2019 c2 Guest
Ned Stark truly has no honour; the fact that he will only tell Jon the truth when Jon has sworn vows and can no longer do anything about it is disgusting. I've never liked him in canon either because he could have insisted that Jon remain in Winterfell but didn't when Catelyn said that Jon must leave if Ned was going.

I'm glad Jon is not going to join the Watch; I hope Benjen is able to provide some answers, it's always implied that he and Lyanna were close in canon.
3/14/2019 c2 Guest
Not a bad start but if you're basing this on the book (as you've posted in the book section and not the TV section), then Jon is too old in your story; he's only 14 in the books.
3/13/2019 c2 Hitman
Good start.

jon can go down TO za kingsroad, but he cant go down za kingsroad itself and expect to get to za wall and castle black
3/15/2019 c1 1Joker Army
Okay I’m stopping half way through the first chapter because fuck finally! Someone has Jon love and play the harp! I’ve been looking everywhere to see this and the story is a great premise so far so I’m gonna keep reading now but damn does that harp excite me
3/13/2019 c1 1fire1
good chapter, the story as a whole sounds like fun. looking forward to see how Jon looking for him mom changes things.
3/13/2019 c2 15Leaf Ranger
Never watched or read Game of Thrones, but this seems rather interesting. Good to see you writing again man. *nods*
3/13/2019 c2 Morbious20